Spring Sale Prior to our Open House

Dennis Kirban

With our Spring Open House scheduled for April 13th rain or shine this is your last chance to buy any of the below items prior to our Open House. Our Spring event usually attracts a good crowd weather permitting and this year for the first time Russ & Nancy will be cooking hamburgers hot dogs etc FREE for lunch and we will be doing a few auctions on some of the parts we have discontinued.

All prices below INCLUDE SHIPPING to the basic 48 states. Make life easy refer to the code in front of the item(s) you want and email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com I own all these items under my other company name so you have to use paypal. Descriptions are accurate as I do not bother with photos.

3-A I got 3 tested used 2nd design GM brake bowls this is the design that has the yellow wording around the outer edge. These are excellent back up units that will not trigger your brake lite providing your current brake bowl is the problem. One thing you want as a space this is it. Price is $105 total.

3-B DC Tech is getting out the Buick parts business. I have the very last chrome plated turbo shield our old part number was #6910. It is brand new complete with mounting hardware for a stock turbo 1986-1987. It s slotted with the word TURBO on an angle. Price is $295 FIRM. There is no more of these.

3-C Here is a neat package deal for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. The flip down stay down license plate bracket redone, the correct cleaned and polished AC radiator cap says Made in England, the cap for the rear of your alternator to protect your hot terminal, a good used red positive battery cap to protect your positive terminal all 4 items for just $34 total.

3-D Another package deal for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals a redone flip down stay down license plate bracket cleaned tested used lited rear view mirror, used cleaned red battery positive cap all for $36 total.

Note: These flip down stay down license plate brackets is a very nice upgrade that makes filling your tank easy. These plate brackets are a GM part redone like new with new snap in plastic screw holders included.

3-E For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good set of front connecting braces redone with hardware included. This is the ones that run from bottom of frame rails to under your oil pan. Greta buy at $35 total.

3-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a very very nice complete original paint factory GM air box with factory AC decal intact. Includes top half bottom half bracket to frame and stud. $40 total to own it.

3-G For the 1986-1987 Grand National steering wheel I have a good used original center medallion this is the correct tri-shield medallion. Includes good used battery positive protective cap. Both items for just $30.

3-H A brand new set of the reproduction aluminum door sills. Fits all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. Just $99 buys the set. Normal retail now is around $119 or more.

3-J For any year Turbo Regal a mint used blue horn collar and center. The medallion in the center is the tri-shield inthe 3 colros redwhiteblue. Nice horn center takes $50 to own it.

3-K A set of redone and painted correct color 1986-1987 Turbo Regal valve covers ready to install with a matching redone corect color upper plenum. Cheap at $65 for both items as described.

3-L Similar to above item only its just a set of redone correct color valve covers just $50 to own them.

3-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a set of used correct original good condition all 3 intercooler hoses just $26 to own them.

3-N The Club that gizmo marketed several years ago locks steering wheel to brake pedal with one key $22 buys it.

3-O For the 1986 Regal all models all G bodys a brand new factory GM body manual just $22 owns it.

3-P For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 like new GN original center caps currently GM has discontinued so they are pricy when you find them. Own all three of these as described for $65.

3-R I have one rebuilt power antenna. Pete Serio the window rattle guy rebuilt it so you can be assured it was done rite. No core required. Price is $150 to own it.

3-S For the 1986-1987 Grand National a refinished show worthy 3rd brake lite with new bulb installed and resprayed in grey. All you have to reuse from your unit is the base pedistal. Price is $30.

3-T Similar to above only its the lite socket only with a new bulb installed. Socket tab to plug in your harness is NOT BUSTED like so many are. Includes red lense also. Again this is for the 3rd brake lite socket with new bulb and the harness tab is not busted. We will also include a good used red battery terminal protective cap. All for $24 to your door.

Again I repeat all prices shown is the total price you pay to any of the 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax. I accept paypal only. email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com anything strikes your interest.

3-W Own a W body car such as front wheel drive Regal or GP or Monte Carlo (1997-2003) I have several real nice strut tower bars with orignal GM hardware quite reasonable at $25 each for either the straight strut tower bar or the tubular Impala bar all the same price specify which when inquiring. Highly recommended to stiffen up those cars under the hood.

3-X For all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals A good used 100% correct Made in England Radiator cap, the positive battery protective cap, and a rear view mirror with the dual map reading lamps tested and cleaned. All 3 items as noted for just $28 total.

3-Y SImilar to 3S noted above only the redone 3rd brake lite is burgundy in color. Again the only part you need from your existing unit is the base pedistal. This is everythign else with new bulb installed. Price is $30.

3-Z Similar to 3-Y only this is redone in the factory correct blue color. Again 100% complete except you reuse your base pedistal from your existing 3rd brake lite. Again just $30.

Excellent time to buy prior to our Open House.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

We thank you for your interest. Everything is as described.

I'll take:
3-E 1984-7 TR a good set of front connecting braces redone with hardware included.
3-H 1984-7 TR brand new set of the reproduction aluminum door sills.

pics of 3-P please

Pictures are a pain for me because of my lack of skills, I looked at the 3 caps again they are mint in other words if I needed them for my car I would use them. They are as close to new as you can hope to find keep in mind new ones are now $50 each when and if you can find them. All came from same person medallions are perfect clips are not distorted.

If you buy them and think I am wrong you can return them for a full refund....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

let me see what I can do

I am a little confused got email from you saying will you do $60 but you don;t indicate $60 for what? If you mean the caps no the price is $65 which includes UPS....UPS alone will run $6 or more. My caps are easily worth $20 each against new ones that sell now for $50.

You just dont find good used ones.

I understand if you do not want to pay the price thats fine...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I will take 3-p...... I hope a US postal money order is fine ..... I don't have paypal..... Please let me know I can get that out to you friday when I get paid

I will take 3-p...... I hope a US postal money order is fine ..... I don't have paypal..... Please let me know I can get that out to you friday when I get paid

Thats fine make it out to KIRBAN ENTERPRISES SEND TO:

529 HAYCOCK RUN ROAD
KINTNERSVILLE PA 18930

Put note in there 3 P the 3 GN caps and your full name & address.

Make SURE ITS PAYABLE TO KIRBAN ENTERPRISES AND SENT TO ADDRESS ABOVE
to avoid confusion with my main company.

thanz

denniskirban@yahoo.com

i'll take 3E kirban* I will paypal thanks,
Wait a sec, did you only have one set think someone up top beat me to 3E pls let me know

3P- Next in line if the center caps deal falls through...

question on 3D. You say lighted rearview mirror ? Have never seen or heard of one for the GN/TB.

Clearing up above questions, I am holding 3E and door sills for person to paypal.

Center caps holding for awhile since buyer is using post office system to send me payment....

The lited rear view mirrors was actually a later GM option found in many of hecars after 1987 its a ncie option epseically if you have a T Top car as you have no center interior lite...Simple two wire hook up. Mirror looks basically the same. Each one is cleaned with perfect mirror and tested to work. Its like the flip down stay down license plate bracket both great add ons that don't hurt the value of the car at all. Also like the red protective battery positive cap. Never was on our cars but GM used them later years. Just a neat simple idea.

Will give buyer a day or so for door sills and braces before jumping to next person.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

This years Spring Open House at our shop will be the first time we will be having a free lunch of hot dogs hamburgers etc. Also auction with no reserve on some of our discontinued items etc. April 13th rain or shine. Been lucky all these years of events we have done think we only hit bad weather maybe 2 times. One event at air base (1991 or 1992) we did featured 96 Grand Nationals bumper to bumper in two rows.....seems so loooong ago now.

Kirban Update

here is a run down on what has been sold or I am holding for payment.

3-A, 3-E, 3-G, 3-H, 3-K , 3-M, 3-R and 3-P

Everything else at this point is still available again above are all either sold or I am waiting for payment and those buyers have been notified.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

yes, you were holding them for my but I, thought they were the tri sheilds since you referred to them as TURBO REGAL..... I will have to pass unless you have some tri sheilds sitting around..... Sorry for the confusion....