Mickey Thompson DR availability ?

Dwayne

Narrow A$$ Racing
Is there a national backorder on them ?......Jegs and Summit are out of them......just called McCormack Racing, they are out of them and didn't know when or if they would get anymore.....275/60/15.......any suggestions ?

I just sold my last pair last week. These will be available by December after all back orders have been filled. This is was told to me by Mickey T.

Is there a national backorder on them ?......Jegs and Summit are out of them......just called McCormack Racing, they are out of them and didn't know when or if they would get anymore.....275/60/15.......any suggestions ?

check pm's

Didnt we just go through this less than a year ago? Was there a problem with the tires? Glad I've got a new set on my GN.

....doesn't make any sense to me......you have a product that sells like hotcakes, but you only make a few at a time........:confused:

My suggestion is to buy 3 sets next time their available like i did. This will assure you to never get in a bind when they are back ordered fro 3mos. This is not the first time.

I'm in need of new DRs too as my MTs are well worn out. I think I just might try out the Hoosier DRs...I've read good things about them.

What about the M & H DR's as an alternative. I don't have any expierience with them, but I am sure someone has tried them. They look nice, but do they work as good as the M/T? I looked at the Hoosier, but I do alot of street time. I don't think they will last that long. Maybe someone can advise on them as well.

I may be able to shed some light on this subject.

Frustrated like everyone I called Mickey Thompson customer service in January and tried to get some answers and this was the lowdown.

I asked why in the world would they stop making a tire that sells like hotcakes? They told me the plant that was making the tires for them had closed down. In order to have the tires made at another facility they had to re-process the D.O.T. aproval from start to finish. They were some revisions required to meet the standards for them to be re-made. (Don't know what they were). Then they could have the tires made. The time from running out of inventory to filling backorders was around 6 months. They know they lost a lot of sales and were scrambling to get them back on the market.

I can not speak for what is happening this time.

When you guys Say DR I'm guessing your talking about the "ET Street Radial"?

Perhaps I should give them a jingle again.

Try something else and let us know how they work if you can't wait for the bo.

Found some !!!!!!!

Thanks to my Thumb Sucking friend, I have a set on the way.
Larry Hodge --Central Il. Phone # 217-677-2358. He said he has a good supply of all sizes including the 275-60-15 MT DR. He has ask me to post this here in case anyone else needs a set. Priced right, I might add.

Thanks to my Thumb Sucking friend, I have a set on the way.
Larry Hodge --Central Il. Phone # 217-677-2358. He said he has a good supply of all sizes including the 275-60-15 MT DR. He has ask me to post this here in case anyone else needs a set. Priced right, I might add.

THANX LEE!!

I just ordered a set of 275/60/15 2 minutes ago he said he has about 16 left and also has about 20 255/60/15 great guy to deal with. Thanks for the Heads up Lee

Just installed a set of 255/60's MT DR's this week. They fit perfect on the stock "T" rims. NOW, I can go to the track and break stuff.