Met the Real Bruce Toelle Today

Brian Schauder

And it was a pleasure meeting him,and others that stopped by to chat Buick's at the Turkey Rod Run.An enormous turn out for sure,and impossible to see it all.If you are a car "junkie" and into Rods and muscle cars this is the place for you.Or if you just need the exercise you can get miles and miles of walking up and down rows until you're ready to pass out.

He was in Daytona for the Turkey Rod Run? He shouldve let the board know ( or did he and i missed it). I wouldve went up to meet him myself.

Scott

Originally posted by Brian Schauder
And it was a pleasure meeting him,and others that stopped by to chat Buick's at the Turkey Rod Run.

LOL Yea ;)

Yes, yes you sure did...

You met the "creator" of this Bruce Toelle.
My Mom and Dad were there. We have a house in Fort Peirce. They stay there alot. Dad and Mom attend that turkey run every year. They love it. Pretty funny that you run across dad. I would like to know how it took place. Detials dammit, details....He is the one that gave you me, and you didn't strike him? Hrmm thats a good sign LOL:)
Dad and Mom are great people. I am and feel very fortunate to have them as my parents. I love them dearly... :D

Bruce Jr
WE4

Yes It Was Actually Pretty Funny

He was giving the old GN a good going over,and asking some questions.Which turned into a "who did the tranny?"

Well I told him, "Some guy out in California named Bruce Toelle."
"Really? Well I'm Bruce Toelle!" he said.
"Get out!You don't look anything like the picture I've seen.That new shop is really taking it's Toelle on ya huh?It's a good thing you took some time off to get some vacation time in."
"No,no,no that's my son out there that does all the tranny's.How do you like yours?
Well naturally I said, "It stinks.It shifts real hard,downshifts real hard,dosen't flare going into any gear,and has only lasted a year and a half so far.:D ,but I deal with it."

We chit chatted a little more,and gave me some very nice compliments on my car,and he was on his way.Pleasure to meet,along with alot of others.For some reason Buicks seem to draw alot of nice friendly people to them.I felt like I left with a 10' tall trophy from all the kind words.LOL

Just talked to Dad

He said almost the same thing word for word. He had you going ? eh? Dad is great guy and my best friend. He is going to email you as Mom called and asked how to contact you . They will be there for another couple weeks. He said you were a fine, cordial very polite young man. He also stated he very much enjoyed talking to you. He was quite taken back when you mentionmed I did the trans!! He said you gave him something he has kinda misplaced for a bit. That is how proud he was of me. Now I will tell you, That is almost amazing that he said that. He asked me if you sold your car. I do find it very funny that you two hooked up tho. He said he was ready to pull out his Ca drivers license to show you. LOL
He said he thought you thought he was yanking your chain, but you met the "creator" of WE4 and did you get to meet my MOm? She is one helluva lady!! My Mom is GREAT!!! Maybe you guys will go to dinner or something. I told Dad, "Take him out to dinner, have some fun."
You have to admit, funny instance.......:D:D

Bruce
WE4

No unfortunatley

I didn't get a chance to meet mom.I would imagine she was tired of walking by that point..LOL..I would have been.I didn't get a chance to stroll to much.Just enough to see that I would never have seen one half the show if I walked all day!!Biggest I've seen it in quite some time.

No didn't sell the car there.I'll have to see what happens as I did have a couple of serious inquiries.I don't know that I was really trying all to hard to sell it by only being there the one day,but at least I can say I tried.If the worst case is I keep it and just drive it now and again; I don't think that's to terrible.

And yes bumping into your Dad among the miles of cars is indeed pretty funny.I bet if you sent him to look for me there I don't know that he would have found me.The odds would have been slim anyways.

If they can't get a hold of me by e-mail give me a shout and I'll get you my phone number..

Brian

Re: No unfortunatley

Originally posted by Brian Schauder

If they can't get a hold of me by e-mail give me a shout and I'll get you my phone number..

Brian

Email me your contact. Phone number and such. They will get in touch. :D

Man, thats funny....what are the odds?

Bruce
WE4
TB.com