Melissa's 87 GN TAI STREET CAR

Grumpy

Thread killer
...Well after talking to Melissa and Russ we have decided it was time for us to move on:( . Car has been sitting on my lift for almost a year. Life throws a lot of crap at ya an ya just have to move on. . Selling as a roller (will have a stock Regal 7.5 in it ) . Trans an rear end, rear suspension are gone already. This car would be great for your engine, trans and rear.. Engine has a deposit on it BUT it's not gone yet .
... Would like to sell as a roller with or without the motor. I'll know on the motor by the end of the week. If it doesn't sell I will go the typical Dan thing an piece it out. I am not goin to give the car away !! Have way to much time an $$$$ into it. Please serious people only.. $7k+.. Depends how much of the motor ya want. Or will piece the car out.
Picture 006.jpg
Picture 004.jpg
Picture 003.jpg
Picture 002.jpg

S
...Well after talking to Melissa and Russ we have decided it was time for us to move on:( . Car has been sitting on my lift for almost a year. Life throws a lot of crap at ya an ya just have to move on. . Selling as a roller (will have a stock Regal 7.5 in it ) . Trans an rear end, rear suspension are gone already. This car would be great for your engine, trans and rear.. Engine has a deposit on it BUT it's not gone yet .
... Would like to sell as a roller with or without the motor. I'll know on the motor by the end of the week. If it doesn't sell I will go the typical Dan thing an piece it out. I am not goin to give the car away !! Have way to much time an $$$$ into it. Please serious people only.. $7k+.. Depends how much of the motor ya want. Or will piece the car out. View attachment 186128View attachment 186129View attachment 186130View attachment 186131

Sent you a PM

Had a few questions on the motor. It should go easy 9s. I know it could if we raced the car again. I would say it's puttin out 750/800 hp.

Well another day today.. April fools day is gone :p Crap pics, bailing out, and a case of the "woulda. coulda, shoulda's".:D

Can you refund my paypal deposit please,my daughter is going to be real angry;)

DAMN YANKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must have a Corvette 350 in it with a 3/4 cam to make that kind of powah.

DONT WORRY ! I sold it for ya, while you were sleeping . :D I didn't bite . knew better ! april fools !

DAMN YANKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must have a Corvette 350 in it with a 3/4 cam to make that kind of powah.

Talkin to Mick the other day . Hows it goin ?? hmmmmm.. YOU really NEEED this car :cool: Goin to use Terrance's old slug in her car now. Be curious how it goes. All the bling is gone off of it. Looks like a stocker now :p

HAHA. Good to see your still doing good. Her car should fly with Ts motor in it and looking stock is the best. Mick said he was talking to you and I guess Russ is helping him put my friend Kennys car back together. When are we going to get to see the RX7 make some passes? I'm interested to see it run.

HAHA. Good to see your still doing good. Her car should fly with Ts motor in it and looking stock is the best. Mick said he was talking to you and I guess Russ is helping him put my friend Kennys car back together. When are we going to get to see the RX7 make some passes? I'm interested to see it run.

Just talkin with Russ. Alky will be done this week. He has been beating the crap out of the car with just 18#s.. Wait till we go to 30 !! :p Then do a lot of driving an testing before we go to a rental. Mazda motor is ready to go back together now. Ready for some thrashing . Russ is "helping" with his car next week.. Micks place is like walking back in time. Talk about a FORD guy :D

Cool,Well keep in touch and keep me up to date with the cars. Yea Micks place is nice. It almost makes you think that Shelby Mustangs are not that rare.lol

Ya tell russ iam going to crash my fist in his face that shit bag cost me alot of money dan wat goes around come around