Melissa's 87 GN TAI STREET CAR

oh oh..... :p

I'll be back .. Have to eat :D

Drama Deer.gif

Sorry guys this should have been posted as a winter thread so we could beat it to death for the cold months. You know.. a 100 pages about nothing :p So here is the condensed version.
Oh befor ya start ready get some more popcorn and go the bathroom. I kinda got carried away typing.. Sucks typin with one finger ;)

Good luck to ya if russ is working on that car your going to need it

....Hmmmm where do I start ? Soooo Jack why did ya come into this thread ??? Crash your car again ????
.... Well I guess you need to be reminded what happened in the last ...what 8 years ?? Come on ya have to give the rest of the story if your goin to post shit.. We have a LOT of "history" :rolleyes: okkkkk.. Ill start with me...

.... You brought me your car after Jack Cotton (****ed it up according to you... Bobby from RPE in Ct (guy who knows his shit backwards and forward !! ) who built the motor told you to **** off to) an ya wanted me to fix it. Jack did this an Bobby didn't do anything for me. :rolleyes: (WOW what a shocker) You got pissed because the lifters were noisy AND then YOU take it out on the highway (late at night because ya don't have a DRIVERs license) an just held it to the floor till it blew up . I took the motor apart an was goin to go threw it until my machine shop told me not to get involved. You cam wasn't straight an you said it was fine.. Good thing was that BOTH of us didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling with you. Who the hell in there right mind goes out on the highway to blow up a ****ing car :rolleyes:.. So that was it for me BUT NOT for long.

... YEARS later I was talking to Russ an he told me he was doin a motor for you. I did tell him he was out of his ****ing mind to touch your stuff. But Russ is a devoted guy who really gets into this stuff. Soooo does your motor over an you go out again in the middle of the night (because ya still don't have a license ) to do some "testing ":cool: So here ya go flying down the street an ya crash into a car sitting there at a RED light !!! Oppppps..... **** I have to get the **** outta here because if I get caught it won't be good o_O .. SOOOOO ya DRIVE your car like a lunatic (remember ya can't get caught by the cops) all the way home !!! :D

....... Forward some months later and a guy comes to my place looking for a hood, header panel complete with grille, front bumper AND A RADIATOR support and a front fender for his GN . As I am talkin to the guy for a while I noticed someone sitting in the truck pass seat.. You'd look over then look straight ahead.. I didn't recognize you from that far. Didn't think much of it till we went to throw the parts in the truck. I don't know who was surprised more me or you. Oh...ummmmm oh.. "hey Dan hows it goin" ?? o_O

...... ....So lets think about this ... YOU crash YOUR car good enuff so ya even need a rad support (ol front mount pushed threw the old radiator trick) .. Hmmmm rad holds the water/antifreeze right ??? So when ya crash and the fluid comes out maybe the car will run a little warm as your getting your ass out before the cops come. Yaaaaaa Oooookkkkk.

... then what 6 months later ya call Russ because ya have a problem with the motor. Then you go throw some new lifters in it an it isn't running right .. Little time passes and I get a call from Miller Machine... You know the guy ya brought it to to get it fixed again. Guess you didn't know Phil and I go back to the 60s when I was doin BB Fords. He knew I was into the Buick an called me asking some questions.. So of course I went right up to see what he was doin..We had some great laughs as the senerio (of your little history) was run out. It's a small small word Jack . Engine got overheated some how ... Wonder what happened.. End of story...

I have a pretty good memory for an old **** :p Oh IF ya need pics of that milkshake motor I still have them. ...

... On a serious note some guys just shouldn't own a Buick... You are 1 of them.. They take time, patience, and some knowledge that you just don't have.:confused: You can't just go out beating the crap out of the car like you do. Nuff said. Good Luck !!

THE END

Ok just mixed another whisky and have some fresh pop corn:D This should get good:cool: Hey Dan still lots of winter here:p

still "cool" here. Snow is disappearing though !! ok ..Mai Tai 's make me sleepy :p

Heart leaped out of my chest when I read the first post. Thank god it was a joke :p. Scared me half to death Grumpy.

I don't no any of y'all but this is some funny shtttt!!!!

well I am here to keep everyone entertained :p AND pick your battles wisely :cool:

...So as of now the shell is complete minus the interior and the motor has gone to Australia ;)

Sounds like he needs to punch himself in the face.:rolleyes:

This is a no win situation with Jack. Your not goin to please him at all. Def had some great engines to !! Just goes to show ya ya can't just have all the cool guy parts.. Oh well .. Haven't seen Jack in years and I like it that way. :D

...Well after talking to Melissa and Russ we have decided it was time for us to move on:( . Car has been sitting on my lift for almost a year. Life throws a lot of crap at ya an ya just have to move on. . Selling as a roller (will have a stock Regal 7.5 in it ) . Trans an rear end, rear suspension are gone already. This car would be great for your engine, trans and rear.. Engine has a deposit on it BUT it's not gone yet .
... Would like to sell as a roller with or without the motor. I'll know on the motor by the end of the week. If it doesn't sell I will go the typical Dan thing an piece it out. I am not goin to give the car away !! Have way to much time an $$$$ into it. Please serious people only.. $7k+.. Depends how much of the motor ya want. Or will piece the car out. View attachment 186128View attachment 186129View attachment 186130View attachment 186131

Dan can you give some ofe motor parts away if you dont sell it whole?? LOL

Dan can you give some ofe motor parts away if you dont sell it whole?? LOL

Dammit !!!! you missed it by a day !!!! I had to get it out this weekend. Wife got a new Chev Volt so we could get in on Obama's $$$$ . After all the rebates we got the car and $2500 back !! Sorry :(
100_0319.JPG

Oh well I snooze I lose, You happen to have any cheap (Free is best) ported heads or intakes? LOL

WOW, Look at that. That Buick was so scared of all those Mustangs it started falling apart just sitting on the trailer.:D

OK. Is that in NH. I think i bought a Mustang from him back in 93.