Mease Performance....Don't lock this one

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my Intake today!

Yes I had some problems getting it here and as Keith explained that they was in the middle of a move and this is why it has taken so long. On that note I have to tell you about the Intake.

PERFECT!

Ok that is my discription.....

Great craftsmanship.......Thanks!

I thought you sold your car and were going to do some in depth leaf blower flow bench testing with that new intake.:confused:

Originally posted by BoostedBug
Nope things did not work out and It won't ever be for sale again....

All right Steve.... gonna cut and paste this quote and hold you to this. Glad to hear that you didn't sell your car- very unique and rare TR! If you go entertaining thoughts of purchasing a TT Supra, then buy one outright and keep the TR!

I was up your way last week in my TR on a business meeting to Calloway- Pine Mountain. I missed my turn, wound up in Warm Springs, and back tracked Hwy 190 over Pine Mountain Trail. Almost clipped a doe that ran out in front of me!! Close call but I was driving attentive, slow, and locked the brakes.

To keep this post on topic.... I really love my Mease DP and it is a super performing and fitting piece. I couldn't be more satisfied with it.:)

Glad to hear everything worked out for you and that you're still part of the TR community!:) :cool:

I've got one coming too

I ordered one from Keith about 1 week ago. He is still in his down time right now tring to get his machinery wired. I was told to expect in about 3-4 weeks. As said before, Keith builds excellent products, as I use several items he builds. I know he has had some bad reputation for being slow in shipping, but it is usually well worth the wait. BTW Steve I sold my 78 Beetle vert today, so now I am down to one Bug, But on the upside I have 2 Turbo Regals & one hybrid Elky.
Bubba NIcholson:cool:

I sold my 78 Vert about 6 months ago. It was a 47,000 mile car that brought me $8000 not bad for a car that was 4k new...

Steve, when are you going to get rid of your angry face? Also I am happy to see you decided to keep your T. It is trully a beautiful car.:D

Hows that? Also Evans you have to let me know when you are back in town so maybe we can meet up...

Is Mease ever goin to have pictures on their site of their products? I was thinking of going with the Mease DP over the TH.

time.....I wished I had it...

Just give us some time fellows, we build some of the best products in the world, but, in this move we are trying to gain better organization, once we are up and rolling.....I will be able to give my customers accurate delivery dates, tracking #'s on the moment of shipment, be able to answer all of your Emails/phone calls, and get the website completed.

At this particular time we are shipping orders USPS, UPS, and FedEx...whichever is easiest in our routes....I have to be in two places at once (always seems that way) and its tough......all while trying to get local work done as well as shipments...

regards, <KM> @MPE

Keith,

I have done some welding in my life and have been around fab shops...Who ever welded this Intake needs a raise...Man I have seen robots that cannot weld like this..Thanks!

Now the next thing is- how does it flow and even out cylinder distibution? We all see how well it looks (awesome!) But we need to no if its worth it.
By the way how much?
Also maybe RACE JACE needs to get his hands on one to test it for us.
Otto

I stuck a leaf blower to it and man does it flow..No pressure drop no where....WOW!

lmao...