McHenry Cruise Schedule

Cruise night

Butchman,

Thanks for posting this schedule. I will see you and our other fellow turbo-buick members out there this year. This is a cruise-in that I always look forward to. Great times!!!

P.S. I have been working diligently on cleaning up the paint on my GN so I think you and the wife will be surprised when you see it.

Busyman
:cool:

Butchman,

Thanks for posting this schedule. I will see you and our other fellow turbo-buick members out there this year. This is a cruise-in that I always look forward to. Great times!!!

P.S. I have been working diligently on cleaning up the paint on my GN so I think you and the wife will be surprised when you see it.

Busyman

I look forward to seeing the paint. Looks like the nice weather is just about all the way here.

My GN's out of commission right now but I hope to make this cruise later in the summer.

well mine is still all apart waiting for paint.... hoping the paint is gonna start in a couple weeks but we will see. i'll drive up to mchenry in a couple weeks and say hi.

Replys

To: Turbo Jay
Give me a call when you have time and we can set that tow up for you. If that doesn't work out, I have a plan "b" also.

To: Cougar mountain
You are still on the list! I have been crazy busy lately but give me a ring when you are ready to get those window tinted and we can get it knocked out. Good luck with that paint job.

Hopefully, we can all make the "Buick Night" in McHenry in Sept.

With my luck you guys will have your cars up and running and mine will have a blown engine. It's just so hard "not" to race every corvette I stumble across. lol
BTW - I smoked 1 corvette already! Oh and a little rice burner, not sure what it was because I whooped him so bad he never pulled back up next to me.
So fun!

Stay safe
Busyman