Max a stock computer can support?

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
I figure this has probably been discussed to death. Feel free to tell me that. I'm too lazy to search.

What is the generally accepted max that a stock computer with a chip can support? The car is an 87 GN.

Thanks,

-Will

More details...

I have a built longblock, and I'm going to install and step it up this summer. I'm trying to figure what to plan for on the details.

-Will

stock ecm has been 9's, depends on how much you like to tweak as to which direction you would go.

mid 9's but doesn;t sound good at cruise night when you say stock.:confused:

Kevin

Going fast sounds cool to me, that's my main concern.

I've had good luck with a turbo tweak chip on all of my combos. I was hoping it would be able to get the job done now. It sounds like it will.

Thanks,

-Will

Going fast sounds cool to me, that's my main concern.

I've had good luck with a turbo tweak chip on all of my combos. I was hoping it would be able to get the job done now. It sounds like it will.

Thanks,

-Will

Triple post... I'm not going to fix all of them. This new forum is crap on both my phone and my tablet.

Thanks,

-Will

When I wrecked my car it was running better than ever by a long shot. It's just plain awesome what you can do with the stock ECM and the TurboTweak SD chip. I dyno'd 714 (29psi) last year and I honestly think it was over 800 at the wheels when I crashed. Of course I can't prove it, but there's a reason I don't want to sell this motor combination. It Works!

No stutter problem....but definitely impatient lol

Scott, PM me some details on that combo please :D...If it supported your setup, I should be fine.

Thanks,

-Will