# matching GSX on eBay ! Looky, looky

Looks as if the guy was once a Buick enthusiast but does not deserve to own those cars. Why would someone let them rot away like that? I’m sure who ever the new owner is will treasure the GSX's for what they are.

Wish I could find one in a barn. It would be on the next trailer to Jim Weise. Looks like a real good deal to me. I'm sure someone can rebuild those.

Jason

I think I just teared up a bit.
Makes me sick to see cars in that kinda shape. I hope someone that deserves them will bring them back to life.

I think I just teared up a bit.
Makes me sick to see cars in that kinda shape. I hope someone that deserves them will bring them back to life.

I wouldnt worry because someone will. Ive seen cars way worse and brought back to gems. Someone will pay $100k for it to be worth a lot more after completion.

I looked at a 1970 gs 455 stage one convertable about a month ago. car has been sitting outside for a year . the guy does not want to sell the car right now. he also had a real 1970 442 W 30 that has been sitting outside since 1990. red inner fenders this car is the real deal . I almost puked. i sold a stage one car i had and now im kicking myself. That seller on ebay does not deserve those cars. i,m ready to refinace the house and sell my dog and my girlfriend:biggrin: p.s. I,M going to miss my dog.:(