MAR april 5th

Gnboy

if it wont flow force it
anyone going to mid america raceway for racer appreciation day
its only $10 to run t&t all day great way to clear the dust off our cars oh yeah $10 includes lunch

i swapped injectors and chip over the winter. i turned the boost down to 16 and fp to 44. my first run i take it out, i gave it about 3/4 throttle and it gave me 12.9 kn on my scanmaster. i got out of the throttle real fast. my o2s were around 825. i tried adjusting it a little and same results. i had a thrasher in it before and it gave me a little knock but not bad. i think something else is wrong with it. so i plan on spending this weekend spring cleaning and tuning.

my downpipe is pretty close to the header. i cant seem to get it far enough away from the header. the dp is welded to the test pipe. so i cant move it too much. i might have to just by a new test pipe(it needs it anyway) and route it diferently if possible. i had the downpipe like this last year and it never knocked like this.

I had a problem like that but it ended up to be valve springs

ive never changed mine since ive had the car. its got 130k on it. that might be my problem. are they hard to change?

yes and no not real hard but you have to get a special tool to compress the springs due to external dampners on them as well as being a rail mount rocker and the pass side valve cover is a biatch to remove