Many thanks to the alcoholics...

Boost

BOOST
Julio (Razor), Richie, Jack DiLorenzo, Don Cruz, for going above and beyond in helping Laz, Robert and myself to make it back home from the Reynolds event.

We were going to get together for dinner at Cracker Barrel when we all pulled in Fort Valley to refuel before we got on I-75 when I bent an axle on the trailer trying to go up a steep bump which I should have never gone up through.

I told them to go on ahead, we'd stay back and resolve things one way or the other, well, unanimously they said, NOH !, we'll work it out together. I won't go into details, so not to bore you, but I can tell you that after many headaches, they all helped us, took over, removed the damaged axle, dropped Richie's car from Don's trailer so "BOOOOST" can be spoiled back to their home, Richie and Julio in their respective rides, Laz and I following Don (Andretti) until we made the cut off where we took the Turnpike home and they turned to their Tampa-St.Pete homes.

On top of that, Richie calls me today, Don's going to one of his stores in the Ft. Lauderdale area, he'd trailer the car back down for me, (Miami is up the street from Ft. Lauderdale.) ;) THANKS a million guys, you sure spoiled us rotten and made things a breeze for Laz, Robert and myself. Without your help, we'd still be in GA trying to solve the problem. You ALCOHOL guys are not only going fast on pump gas and alcohol (10's), but you are all a bunch of OK fellow gearheads :cool: ... thumbs up to you guys, you guys got some serious class. Thanks for all your help...

Roy,
Well worth all the trade secrets I got !!;)

Glad too help,thanks for dinner

see you tomorrow

Don

I guess I jinxed you when I asked about the weight of that trailer..lol Glad you made it back home ok.

Roy glad to here the rest of the trip home was good , Once again I will say " WERE NOT FRIENDS WERE FAMILY!!!!!" you know any time any place you need us, WE'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

YOUR AMIGO JD

Thanks again guys...

Jason, nah....whats the saying ? "You live and you learn", well I learned to never go up a hill or bump where the trailer tires will lock up against the wheelwell, (the hard way $$$$):mad:

Don, thanks for dropping off "BOOOST" early this morning (1:30am), you saved us a trip to Tampa, however, I'd like to ask you and Richie, where the extra 250 miles on the odometer and all that white smoke and lack of oil pressure came from ??? Too much time in the trailer ????;)

JD, I am humbled by your comment, same feeling on my side.

Razor, I remember the thread. Keep that ALCOHOL mix going. I'll caravan together with you guys any time, as long as you tell Don to keep it under 120mph (in the curves);) You guys are the best...C-U @ the Bradenton event on December 11th.:cool: