Manual Boost Controller

I know you mentioned "manual" But in my opinion that's not the way to go for "inside the cabin" control. The longer you make the boost control lines, the more inconsistent and slow to react your boost control becomes. I really love my Greddy Profec B Spec 2. It's an electronic controller with a ton of features for around $280.00 off Ebay.

Scott Atk said:
I know you mentioned "manual" But in my opinion that's not the way to go for "inside the cabin" control. The longer you make the boost control lines, the more inconsistent and slow to react your boost control becomes. I really love my Greddy Profec B Spec 2. It's an electronic controller with a ton of features for around $280.00 off Ebay.
I'll have to second that opinion. The slightest kink in the vacuum line(they're too stinking long) will cause havoc. For an under-the-hood controller: the RJC is hard to beat. Inexpensive, almost instant spool, and easy to adjust. ;) By the way Scott: with the Greddy- can you limit launch boost to say 4psi, then stage up to full boost a second or two out?

There's a switch for changing between two separate boost settings. You can manually switch between the two, as far as a timer function, you would have to get creative.

Some of the nitrous systems are duel stage w/timers. I wondered if yours worked that way. Thanx for the info. Sorry for the highjack!