Man distracted by bird drives Bugatti into marsh

i find that hard to believe Tim i can see it in your eye, don;t forget to change your oil at 3000 miles.

AL

Yup...Due to the way I drive....foot on the floor more often than not....I change the oil and filter at least every 3K, but I use Royal Purple so it looks dark naturally. It comes out of the bottle that way.
The oil that was in the motor only had 2 weeks of use on it...

Thanks for your help on this too, Al.:D

I'm looking forward to whipping your ass with the Z06 ( from a 10mph roll ) that is.

I would hve been honored to register my first kill with the new combo on not just any Z06....but Papa Lou's Z06.....:tongue:
...but...
Some cocky kid in a Lexus IS350 with an exhaust kit earned the honor tonight....He pulled up along side me at a red light and started reving his engine at me with his arm hanging out the window like he was some kinda cool 'er something.:rolleyes:
OK Cowboy....ya wants it.....ya gets it.... :biggrin:
I just rolled into it and took it easy on him...but completely destroyed him.
It was kinda pathetic.

Yup...Due to the way I drive....foot on the floor more often than not....I change the oil and filter at least every 3K, but I use Royal Purple so it looks dark naturally. It comes out of the bottle that way.
The oil that was in the motor only had 2 weeks of use on it...

Thanks for your help on this too, Al.:D

COOL I GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT ROYAL PURPLE LOOKS LIKE THAT IS HOW CHEAP I AM:eek: . ENJOY YOUR CAR TAKE CARE OF THAT POOR THING.

AL