Magnacore 10mm wires

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
Anyone know the best place to buy Magnacore 10mm wires for a 1985 GN? The part number is 6931. Or, better yet, does anyone have a good used set for sale?

Ramchargers (888) 293-7267.

Ask specifically for the 84-85 set. 86-87 is usually what is advertised and sold if you dont specify. Magnecor did insure me that they do make a seprate set for 84-85 and that Ramchargers does have them.
I didnt know any better when I ordered mine a couple years back and wound up making a 86-87 set work.
One good thing to note is that Magnecor will make/sell you single wires of whatever length you need.

Originally posted by 6SENSE
Ramchargers (888) 293-7267.

Ask specifically for the 84-85 set. 86-87 is usually what is advertised and sold if you dont specify. Magnecor did insure me that they do make a seprate set for 84-85 and that Ramchargers does have them.
I didnt know any better when I ordered mine a couple years back and wound up making a 86-87 set work.
One good thing to note is that Magnecor will make/sell you single wires of whatever length you need.

I just called Ramchargers and the guy said he looked and only sees an 86/87 set. :( I really need these wires badly...Anyone know anywhere else I can get them?