M & A casting valve covers

turbo3.8

I am looking for a set of this valve covers made by the M&A casting Co that was available back in the early n mid 90's , all around the bottom of valve cover where the gasket goes on r a lil different( see pic) than the current one available " same style" from different vendors , Kiban's used to sell these for $149.95 a set even including the gaskets, K&N breathers what a deal !!!!!! i kicked myself for not buying a set way back then if anyone has a set for sell please PM me or call #901-605-3282 appreciated very much :D Dennis

Attachments

• valve covers.jpg
    valve covers.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 38
i just bought a set on the board and revamped them one rainy day a coule of weeks ago
Picture 148.jpg

putting them on my wifes car

i bought them on here i think 100 bucks they were rough .I just blasted them and used some old paint i had laying around.detailed them with a q-tip and then cleared them with duplicolor engine clear i had .it was raining and i was bored

i bought them on here i think 100 bucks they were rough .I just blasted them and used some old paint i had laying around.detailed them with a q-tip and then cleared them with duplicolor engine clear i had .it was raining and i was bored
Man u did an awesome job i must say, for that color combination probably one of a kind.

Found my set on e-bay last year. Think I paid $175.
Keep your eyes open, as they do become available from time to time, but gotta jump on them cause they sell real quick.

Buick ATR Valve Cover1.jpg

Good luck.

dave

Thank you Dave that's exactly what i am looking for its a very good deal for $175 bucks .