LT1 twinturbo finished with #'s

TURBOZ

I have posted here before with problems on my turbo system. Well I made a twin turbo over the winter, got all the bugs worked out and its been running mint for a few months. Its been awhile but this is what I always hoped for from the car.

The only problems is on the dyno i maxed the injectors out at 19# of boost. I 83#'s are the next step up that siemans makes, but I dont think this will cover 25psi. My 72#'s are already at 95%duty cycle:eek: Anyway check out my signature, it may take a bit to load.

:cool:

holy moley! please say you dont live in south florida, i dont want to pull up next to you....

do you drive that bad boy on the street?

what are some of the things in it? like, what kinda compression are you running? what size cam? what heads?

nice ride...

-Neil

Nice numbers. Now all you have to do is put the power to the ground.

Forget the last post..I have 6 injector you have 8:D

It actually hooks well. All the power doesnt transfer till about 70mph. But sometimes I cant mash the pedel till around 90mph. It all depends on the roads. The car is also a stick, so I dont really lean into it till 3rd gear.(I just whip through the first and second)

I saw this posted on another forum a few weeks ago.

VERY sweet car. :cool:

thats nuts, how much did everything end up costing you?? what kind of turbos? stock tranny? crazy man, crazy. i think itd be cool to turbocharge a big block

Bryan

I'd be real interested to see what it could do at the track...