LSX conversion?

Talk to Jeff there, he know his sh-t, the tranny member only fit 1 bolt on each side for the 4l80e , they were made for 4l60e, but will work,

I will give Jeff a shout! What did you have to drill another set of holes for the cross member?

Does any of the factory engine harness or ecm get used once you convert to the ls setup? Just trying to clean the shop up and dont want to ditch anything i may need!
Chris

You will need a few wires from the factory harness. You'll certainly want to use the ignition wire and alternator wire. You could even use the factory boost gauge and tach, however the tach would have to be recalibrated (...and they aren't very useful anyway.)
You'll also need the wires that go to the starter.

What about if you are using a fast or big stuff setup like i probably will?
You'll still need those wires that I mentioned. I usually swap a naturally aspirated harness into a turbo Regal when I'm installing an LSX engine and FAST system, but you could use the original harness just as easy.

So i guess no matter what system you use the prime wires are needed looks like i will be cutting the stocker! The ecm is not used correct that would have to be the fast or stock ls ecm?

So i guess no matter what system you use the prime wires are needed looks like i will be cutting the stocker! The ecm is not used correct that would have to be the fast or stock ls ecm?

Correct, you won't need the ecm. You can run fast or a stock LS computer for engine management.