Low Blm's and stumble

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
Car bogs down when coming to a stop, and while accelerating out of a stop. Looking at my numbers my BLM's are dropping into the 90's during the bog down period. I changed out my stock chip for my extender, made some adjustments to the translator, lowered my fuel pressure a million times as low as 40. It seems that no matter where I get the BLM's at during idle they immediately drop to 99 quickly during acceleration, as the car bogs down, to return to the 128 range.

What gives?

Well the bogging down coming to a stop and accelerating out of stop is gone, could possibly be from me unplugging the ecm wire under the hood after making all kinds of adjustments. Fuel pressure is at 40, extender chip.

This all started after installing a BOV. I disconnected it and clogged everything up and took it for a ride. I still got low 90 BLM, this time after getting up to 45- 50 mph and letting off the gas, very quick 90's and then back to the 120's.

Disconnected the ecm wire again and let the car run in park for a while, took it over to inspection and my BLM's were fine the ride there and back, this was still with BOV disconnected, everything seems to be back to normal.

Why would Blm's drop into the 90's????

When your blms got to the 90s the computer is getting a rich reading so it pulls fuel. this does not mean you should lower you fuel pres if the xtender
chip is made for 45psi, when you lower you fuel pres to low you will get a
poor spray pattern from the injector this will make it seem that it is getting
to much fuel but really it is not. add fuel and see what happens If you have a translater add 2% and put the fuel psi to 45.