Love the new site with XenForo!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I have been on here only 2 minutes and already this new set up blows the VB crap away! I signed on and had a PM and that is a big difference... NICE!

Can't wait for the new colors, header, and other things to get put into place but I can already see this is going to be a great change!

Nice work Jay!

Scot W.

Glad you guys are liking it. I love it. Wait till you try the search. Its FAST.. like Turbo Regal FASSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'm also loving it. Although for some reason, my avatar doesn't fit anymore, even though it's a tiny little 48 x 80 something pixels.

Your banner even loaded fast Scott. Huge improvement.:D Did you get my email Scott?

Well Charlie if you didn't have to still climb a telephone pole just to use the internet it might run even faster..

Well Charlie if you didn't have to still climb a telephone pole just to use the internet it might run even faster..
LMAO....... Isn't that the truth? The only guy on here using a wind up computer and whining because it's too slow.... LOL

i like the fastness of it, but the pastel color scheme and rounded edges on the buttons don't really do it for me..
but i'll wait until the actual layout comes together before settling on any final opinion..

Exactly ;)

Im just messing with you. I think once we have a new skin in place, people will warm up to this software. Just give it a chance. Its very robust.