Lous ZR1...

Hahahahaha freakin pidcock!!!!! As this forum is my witness I'm gonna smoke your GN!!!! And keep one of your emblems as my prize! :D
Flaco I noticed you changed your avatar. Is that dog your new girl friend ?

Ok Lou here's what you do since you have so many begging for a ride.

Take them out and when you get to the acceleration spot put a $100 bill on the dash, if they can get it during the run they keep it, if they can't they owe you $200. :biggrin:

No old man. That's Bruno my boxer.. saved him from the pound:)

Nice looking Dog. We have one up our street that just sits on his drive way....same as in your pic....and watches things go by. No leash required....just sits there chillin'.:biggrin: Won't even chase cats...

Nice looking Dog. We have one up our street that just sits on his drive way....same as in your pic....and watches things go by. No leash required....just sits there chillin'.:biggrin: Won't even chase cats...

Yeah not Bruno.. hes an 85 pound wrecking ball!! he's not as tall as most boxers but he is built like a pitbull.

No old man. That's Bruno my boxer.. saved him from the pound:)
Doesn't look as pretty as that sheep you also have posted. No pictures of hot women only animals you guys from San Diego are different. I wonder if anyone else besides me has noticed that.

Doesn't look as pretty as that sheep you also have posted. No pictures of hot women only animals you guys from San Diego are different. I wonder if anyone else besides me has noticed that.

There you go.. I changed it up for you!