Lous ZR1...

Beautiful car Lou! I know they're not cheap but I don't blame you a bit for dropping the cash on it. Maybe I can twist your arm for a ride when we meet up at Mike Bernards get together later this month. Either that or I'll have you harass you on the freeway with the GTO until you lay the smack down on me. :biggrin:

Neal
Not cheap for sure & find a nice long stretch somewhere & I will take you for a ride. So at my age how much longer do I have. The way it goes is you work hard all your life to have something then one day you wake up & your old & trying to figure out who to leave it to. Since I have no favorite relatives why not enjoy it myself. Who knows if the government will even allow us to own cars like this in the not to distant future. These communists keep getting elected with all those great Ideas about change & just look at the way things are going.

Not cheap for sure & find a nice long stretch somewhere & I will take you for a ride. So at my age how much longer do I have. The way it goes is you work hard all your life to have something then one day you wake up & your old & trying to figure out who to leave it to. Since I have no favorite relatives why not enjoy it myself. Who knows if the government will even allow us to own cars like this in the not to distant future. These communists keep getting elected with all those great Ideas about change & just look at the way things are going.

I understand your motivation and can't agree more with you comments about the government and the way our country is headed.

Neal

That only applies if measured from the floor up !

...while laying on a low profile creeper....face down....:p

The engine came out apart yesterday today It went to the machine shop , parts ordered & work in progress. When i assemble it a bigger secret cam is going back in.

Falso's getting some secret sauce!!!!!:biggrin:

The other woman !

That's NICE!!!!

Then theirs all them mean chickens out there on the freeway who are trying to prod me into a race..

That's what we call the Chicken dance...

Who knows if the government will even allow us to own cars like this in the not to distant future. These communists keep getting elected with all those great Ideas about change & just look at the way things are going.

Well...if they continue to follow lock step all the non sense that the European Union votes into play without thinking....then in 2050, all gas powered vehicles will be banned.
Yes...the EU just created a regulation stating just that...2050....no kidding...

...while laying on a low profile creeper....face down....:p

Falso's getting some secret sauce!!!!!:biggrin:

That's NICE!!!!

That's what we call the Chicken dance...

Well...if they continue to follow lock step all the non sense that the European Union votes into play without thinking....then in 2050, all gas powered vehicles will be banned.
Yes...the EU just created a regulation stating just that...2050....no kidding...
Chicken I'm going green & building a secret prototype nuclear propulsion power plant for a GN & would like to test it out in your car. Right now I'm having a little difficulty with cooling the fuel rods & some radiation leaks. But not to worry the levels I assure you are perfectly safe & will not affect your ability to reproduce. Trust me !

Chicken I'm going green & building a secret prototype nuclear propulsion power plant for a GN & would like to test it out in your car. Right now I'm having a little difficulty with cooling the fuel rods & some radiation leaks. But not to worry the levels I assure you are perfectly safe & will not affect your ability to reproduce. Trust me !

I'm already hairless...so...what the heck...I'm in!:D

You're the best, Papa Lou!!!:biggrin:

Flaco,I will have a talk with him but spare him please, he has a wife & a family & needs both his legs to work.

You shut up old man!! Get back to work! Didn't I say no posting until my car is done dammit!!!..

Zr1

I've always been a corvette lover,since my dad has a 58 corvette that doesn't help.I would kill to go for a ride in a new zr1.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 184
Flaco,I will have a talk with him but spare him please, he has a wife & a family & needs both his legs to work.

You shut up old man!! Get back to work! Didn't I say no posting until my car is done dammit!!!..

Papa Lou...tsk tsk tsk...what a disrespectful young sheep you have raised...

I've always found it helpful to understand the meaning of ones name when dealing with them. It helps in determining their psychology and posible MO.

For examples...the meaning of my surname is Vicious Rooster...Angry [insert 4 letter word starting with C...ending with K... that is associated with the fighting of poultry known as roosters but not accepted by potty mouth police cuz its...too naughty...here]...but also known as... Meanchicken...
So one could assume that I might fight to the death with sharp blades strapped to my heals:mad:....beat them to death with a large blunt object:cool:...or...maybe I'll just lay an otherwise harmless rotten egg and walk away while happily clucking now that the obstruction has been removed and the pressure is releaved from...my McNuggets...:redface:
...it's a matter of perspective...or maybe mood.

Here is a link to the meaning of Flaco's name...
flaco - Wiktionary

Let's just call him.... "Number 2" :biggrin:
...and after he picks up his GN with that new killer muttin motor...you might want to have some Speedy Dry handy and check the floors, walls, etc...skinny lil' fella might leak...
:tongue:
Watch your step...

Ooooh....Flaco....and don't click on the Latin Etymology link...it gets worse....
flaccus - Wiktionary

They got meds for that now....but if you use the meds...stay way from Papa Lou while he's wealding loaded fire arms....just sayin'

Ouch!

:biggrin:

Hahahahaha freakin pidcock!!!!! As this forum is my witness I'm gonna smoke your GN!!!! And keep one of your emblems as my prize! :D

Hahahahaha freakin pidcock!!!!! As this forum is my witness I'm gonna smoke your GN!!!! And keep one of your emblems as my prize! :D

Hey...when you grow up and go through 6 years of active military service with a last name like mine...Pidcock....you learn to explore the deeper meaning behind names...LOL

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Looking forward to it.
I'm sure that once Lou is done with your GN this time....you will indeed have the faster Turbo Buick...
None the less...it'll be a fun race...

...and...as a concerned friend....you might want to change that screen name...perception is everything...and that was too easy...
:biggrin:

Hey Uncle Lou can I have a ride in your car too???

LOL.............

And hell yes I will take a ride in it. IF in Lou's infinite generosity he can find it in his heart......:)

Hey Uncle Lou can I have a ride in your car too???

LOL.............

And hell yes I will take a ride in it. IF in Lou's infinite generosity he can find it in his heart......:)
Reggie only with a release from your doctor. Don't want any heart failures on my conscience.