Lous ZR1...

Flaco

N/A
Just dropped my Buick off to get it fixed... Anywho Lou was nice enough to almost make me piss my pants on a test ride in his Zr1. That thing is stupid fast!!! :biggrin:

Just dropped my Buick off to get it fixed... Anywho Lou was nice enough to almost make me piss my pants on a test ride in his Zr1. That thing is stupid fast!!! :biggrin:
Yes Flaco, a 10 second street car, 20 MPG & a warranty. Thats the hardest I have driven it so far. Takes a little getting used to. I don't think anything on the street is going to be much of a problem.

I donno Lou? Chicken may have u in his sights soon. maybe he should put his money where his beak is....:p

I got a 2010 zt1 with the lingenfelter 710 kit, headers and heat exchanger. I love it. What all you go done to yours?

I got a 2010 zt1 with the lingenfelter 710 kit, headers and heat exchanger. I love it. What all you go done to yours?
Damn ! mine is fast enough already stock, I'm 67 years old & have to watch my blood pressure!

zr1pics.jpg

I donno Lou? Chicken may have u in his sights soon. maybe he should put his money where his beak is....:p
Not a problem I have have Gary & his Cadillac take care of my light work for me.

Hey....all my money is in Lou's pocket...and I assure you....my beak is no where near it...:cool:
I don't swing that way.

Not a problem I have have Gary & his Cadillac take care of my light work for me.

Hey Gary.....Memorial Day Weekend....LA Invasion.....be there....:cool:
...and bring that Caddy....

Hey....all my money is in Lou's pocket...and I assure you....my beak is no where near it...:cool:
I don't swing that way.

Hey Gary.....Memorial Day Weekend....LA Invasion.....be there....:cool:
...and bring that Caddy....

Ah snap did chicken just call out Gary??

Hey dammit!! I don't want you posting until my car is fixed!! Back to work old man!!:biggrin:
The engine came out apart yesterday today It went to the machine shop , parts ordered & work in progress. When i assemble it a bigger secret cam is going back in.