Lou on his day off...

Scott, I wonder who has more time on their hands those sheep herders or you ? I'm starting to think you're making Harrold look normal lol

Lee gets credit for sending me that one, and the only way I could make Harold look normal is to pick up some asian girls from the local jr high and take their pictures in front of my car.

Lee gets credit for sending me that one, and the only way I could make Harold look normal is to pick up some asian girls from the local jr high and take their pictures in front of my car.

They are not little Just petite :biggrin: (make sure to check ID) :p!, But Rumor has it You n Lee like little Asian boys, so I'll stick with girls. ;)

They are not little Just petite :biggrin: (make sure to check ID) :p!, But Rumor has it You n Lee like little Asian boys, so I'll stick with girls. ;)

Word to the wise.
When traveling to Thailand as I will be in a couple weeks...there is a rule.

"If she's tall and Thai....she's a guy."

Word to the wise.
When traveling to Thailand as I will be in a couple weeks...there is a rule.

"If she's tall and Thai....she's a guy."

This is the ut most truth. I've been there twice over the years, and back in 1995, one of the Marines in my unit was lip sucking one on the dance floor..:eek: He about killed "it" after the fact:D That trash was halarious, ahhh the memories....

This is the ut most truth. I've been there twice over the years, and back in 1995, one of the Marines in my unit was lip sucking one on the dance floor..:eek: He about killed "it" after the fact:D That trash was halarious, ahhh the memories....

Ha!
Gotta be careful tho'
Some of them are rumored to be pretty advanced Muay Thai fighters...they just like to "dress up"
gag.... I just dry heaved....

The company I work for is near Pattaya Beach, so that's where we stay when we travel there. There was a guy who go all drunk and was walking back to his hotel alone one night. He started yelling at a he/she and calling it names.

The bugger got pissed!:mad:
Kicked off it's heals, rolled up it's skirt, put him in a muay thai clinch and commenced to kneeing him in the guts and chin until he was out cold and missing a couple teeth....then took his wallet.:eek: