Lou Czarnota (Turbolou)

slickj52003

Saved me by passing down parts that I had damaged do to some shade tree mechanicing I had done due to lack of patience.Always available to provide advice when I'm really in need.Great, Great, Great guy.If your in CA and need some work done on your Turbo Buick dont hesitate for one second to call him.

Going above and beyond the call of duty is the norm for Lou. :)
Mike B.

what some fail to realize, is that Lou does this NOT for the money, but for the love of the cars.
but he is not in business to lose money either, ( but he does lose money often!)
do you think working on GN's bought his Porsche, Corvette, & dodge truck?
not hardly! so when some go in there with an attitude, and get tossed on there ear,
well, you were warned.
he has a right to be grumpy at times, (look at the interns he has trained, and what they have done!)
Thanks Lou! you will always be "the man" in my book.

Thanks all, I haven't met a successful person yet that was in it primarily for the money. It has been said that if you love what you do it's really not work. As for me being a grouch that all depends with what i have to work with. Sometimes It takes getting someones attention before you can help them. I don't pretend to be anything but a mechanic & by definition I take things apart & try to fix them. Now as for people I will agree my qualifications for dealing with mental health issues may fall a little short but not for lack of trying. So if its a problem related to a mechanical issue or suffering from lonesomeness & depression I stand ready to be of service. Please be aware that any mention of politics especially if you support the democrat party may result in hurt feelings. Other than that I appreciate all my friends here in the Buick community. ;)

Today was my 1st time ever meeting Lou in person. I've heard many things about him but one thing I can say is he is definitely the man when it comes to these cars. I've been to several mechanics in my local area and everyone seems to guess as for Lou he don't waist time and likes to get to the bottom of things. He did sone tunning and was very helpful. Gave me some homework to go over and he will definitely be getting another visit from me soon. By the way Lou that is a beautiful 57 you have there. Thanks again for all your help..

Lawrence E.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Today was my 1st time ever meeting Lou in person. I've heard many things about him but one thing I can say is he is definitely the man when it comes to these cars. I've been to several mechanics in my local area and everyone seems to guess as for Lou he don't waist time and likes to get to the bottom of things. He did some tuning and was very helpful. Gave me some homework to go over and he will definitely be getting another visit from me soon. By the way Lou that is a beautiful 57 you have there. Thanks again for all your help..

Lawrence E.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Thanks Lawrence, You caught me in a good mood I have this reputation of being an old grouch that I try to maintain. By the way right after you left someone came by & bought the 57. Keep in touch & good luck with the Buick. Regards Lou

I spoke to Lou about installing a turbo for my 2003 Regal LS. He indicated that he normally didn't work on those "late model" cars! Can anyone help me find a good wrencher in the LA - OC California area that could help? I would be most appreciative, and I'm not a Democrat! Thanks very much,