How to TTop Headliner

Danster

Hey guys,

I had removed my entire interior years ago for one reason and that was so I could dynomat the entire inside of the vehicle. In the process I noticed some rusted area towards the front of the Ttop area and sure enough had some rust issues. It was not that bad I figured this was something I did not want to be dealing with again in the future so I opted to replace with the stainless that G-Body sells. Unfortunately, I did not quite had the funds at the time to have a body shop do it. I myself did not have a Welding machine plus I though it may be a little over my head not to mention the amount of work at my job at the time. I did have the repair done and it came it out great but I still did not have time to allocate to the car due to my job. So the car has sat for about 3-4 years in my garage.

I am now at the point of starting to put the interior back together and the engine dropped in soon after. I figured I could start at the top with the interior and work my back down. With that being said, I can't recall what all hold up the headliner. I know that the part in the back windshield does cover part of the back of the headliner. I know the coat hooks does as well. What else holds up the headliner? Am I missing something?

Appreciate your guys help on this.

Dannyo

It's a TTop car so the visors do not come into play with the headliner.

I just trying to figure out if there's anything I maybe missing. Trying to find pics/videos online do not reveal much. I did see a Cutlass that had some type of hook towards the front of the headliner that it would rest on top of, but don't recall taking anything off that resembles it so not sure as it's been a long time ago.

I did find this in a conversation of one done many years ago.

"i took mine out today its just the three clips on the rear windshield the coat hangers and the front six screws it will just slide out ".

What from six screws? Are these screws from the Ttop Trim or something different?