Lou Czarnota is a bigger man than I...literally and figuratively

VadersV6

For those of you who didnt see my thread about all my financial/personal trouble of late, and how my turbo disintegrated....
I threw up a post asking if anyone was selling a stock turbo for cheap. My car was completely down and had burned through 5 quarts of oil in a matter of minutes from the damage. Somehow the engine survived...Several people offered to give me a free turbo...thanks to all of you. Lou is right around the corner from my work and told me to give him a call and that he had something that would work.
He had a T03-T04, a popular sport compact turbo, which used to be a 1st step upgrade for the GN's some time ago. Lou gave me the turbo for free, and even installed it for free because he knew my situation, and even did alot of extra checks and adjustments and threw in some new parts while he was at it, to make sure my car was right. He called several times after I picked the car up to talk with me about what he had done and things I could do to improve it. He even offered more help. Him and I had a falling out of sorts and he looked past that all, put it behind and still saved me when I needed help.
Theres alot of things I figured I knew plenty about after a lifetime of work on cars, but after talking with him on the phone, I realized how much my knowledge paled in comparison. He's truly a master of his work and you absolutely cant go wrong sending your car to him.
Thanks again Lou:cool:

Wow Lou! That was so gracious of you!

Nice present Vader!

It's a refreshing change to read about a situation like this, instead of the ever so common "this guy f'ed me" threads.

I live all the way in Wisconsin, but i have heard that Lou does outstanding work. His cars get around the USA too, as even I have Lou's Repair Shop stickers under my hood, so he's worked on my car in the past as well.

thats real cool i like to hear when somebody helps one out it is better that the ones about people gettin ripped off.

Thats good to hear glad you are back on the road. Lou is truly passionate about the TR's

that's great!

thanks for posting this ....... i don't personally know Lou, but this incident sure gives one a glimpse of his character. it might be a good idea to post this over in the feedback forum also if you haven't already.
bw jones

Most of the characters on "this board" are like that from my experience. We won't let these cars go silently into the night -profit or no profit.

What an awesome thing to do Lou. I'm glad everything worked out.