Lost My Home & Buick In A Tornado

Yes, please post some info if you choose. There's a lot of folks that would like to help.

I am thankful that I have great friends like you guys most of you have never even talked to me but when something happens to one of us we all come together to help and that says a lot about you guys. I am setting up a bank acct. so that people can send money it will do the most good and it's the easist to get to us.

Thanks and GOD BLESS
Wayne Lettie and Lannum Litherland

My House was hit by a Tornado Saturday Night my Wife and one year old Son and I had run to town to get Mothers Day cards we had ben gone less than an hour when we got home it was gone. If you have seen the news I live at the intersection of 43 hwy and Iris road the death toll from my corner is 15 people. The storm picked my Turbo-t and put it a 1/4 mile in to a field. The car is smashed flat I have pics that I can post later. I am at my office now but only for a lil while.

Although it may not seem like it....God smiled on you and your family that day.
Will insurance be helping you?

Yes they have paid for my truck and they are looking into what they are going to do on the Buick.

Yes they have paid for my truck and they are looking into what they are going to do on the Buick.

Remember bud, I am not far if ya need anything. I also have a Salesman in Overland Park that works for me, he could help as well.

Ty

Wow just WOW. Different thoughts where going in my mind like thank GOD he didn't just go by himself and such. I am up here in Offutt AFB Nebraska. If you need anything just ask.