Lost My Home & Buick In A Tornado

BOOSTBROTHER

just spooling around
My House was hit by a Tornado Saturday Night my Wife and one year old Son and I had run to town to get Mothers Day cards we had ben gone less than an hour when we got home it was gone. If you have seen the news I live at the intersection of 43 hwy and Iris road the death toll from my corner is 15 people. The storm picked my Turbo-t and put it a 1/4 mile in to a field. The car is smashed flat I have pics that I can post later. I am at my office now but only for a lil while.

sorry to hear...

looks like you picked a great time to go run errands..

main thing is you & family are OK

WOW thank god you guys are save, sorry to hear about all the other lives that were lost.. also sorry to hear about your house (frist off) and the Buick..

Sorry to hear about your losses. Homes and cars can be replaced. You don't have to look very far to see how lucky you were.

Take care

Man that sucks about all your things, but the main thing is that you and your family are ok. Everything else can be replaced.

Wow man sounds like your property took a direct hit.

Hang in there bro.

So sorry to hear about the devastation to your home and Buick- That's awful.

Please post pics of that thrown 1/4 mile Buick in the field.... I would like to see that.

I'm very sorry for you loss, but it could have been much worse. That Tornado was big.

Saturday's weather absolutely sucked. I chose that day to pick up my wife's new car in St Louis and drive back to Texas and I was within 15 miles of 3 different Tornados as they were on the ground in Arkansas: one in Jonesboro, one in Stuttgart and one in Hope.

None of the Tornados near me were anywhere near the size of that one. I'm so glad I drove back on I-40 instead of I-44 which is the way I always go to St. louis.

Thank God your family is ok.
I am very sorry about your losses...

Sorry for your losses, Must not have been your time!!! Best of luck to you in the future and God bless you and yours!! Mike & Lynda Booher:cool:

Yes that link is my Corner if you have been watching the news they have been showing the Buick but most people have no idea what it used to be. When I found it Saturday night I had a hard time telling it was mine. They have been showing it at the end of the clips it Silver and its in a cow field all by it's self. I have my camera with me but I forgot to bring the cord so I can download the pics.

Thanks for your support guys it means alot to my Family GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Thank goodness you and your family are ok. Very sorry to hear of your loss, that truely sucks. I wish you and your family all the best in getting back on your feet again. God bless.

Hey, someone was looking out for you. If you'd been in the house it all would be over. It amazes me to see the destruction of a tornado. We very rarely get them here in NH. Hope you can recover from this ok.

I'm glad you and your family are okay. If it weren't for that errand you might not be telling the same story (or may not be around to tell any story).

Hopefully you were insured.....insurance can replace anything except people.

Jim