Lost My Home & Buick In A Tornado

Just hug your wife and son every night before you go to sleep and tell them you love them. Be thankful that the you and your family are safe and do what you can to get through this.

Glenn

Wow....you guys were very lucky not to have been at home. Very sorry to hear about the loss of your home. :(

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your home and your Buick, but as others have said thank God you and your family are okay.

God bless and take care.

Steve

Very glad to hear you and your family are safe. God bless you all. We will pray for you!

I am not far from you in Kansas, if there is ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP

Please PM me what you need.

Support, Housing, Food, you name it bud, I will do what I can to help.

Ty

If you need some things, please post them. Don't be too proud to at least list some basics including your son's sizes as well as your's and your wife's. I cannot imagine the shock you are experiencing. Glad to hear you're ok.

Sorry to hear about this.:( Always worry about fellow Buick owners when I see stuff like this on the news.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loses. Thank God you and yours wern't home when it hit! I'll pray for a quick recovery and hope all goes well for you and your family real soon.

KB

If you need some things, please post them. Don't be too proud to at least list some basics including your son's sizes as well as your's and your wife's. I cannot imagine the shock you are experiencing. Glad to hear you're ok.

Amen to that. I am sure we could all pull some things together for you guys...

Guys thanks for all the Prayers that means a lot to me and my family. As for what we need. Right now we have a dry place to stay and a table to eat on so we are ok, Most of our stuff can be saved we just to clean it. The one thing that we are going to need is Money or gift cards.

Thanks and GOD BLESS
Wayne, Lettie and Lannum Litherland

Guys thanks for all the Prayers that means a lot to me and my family. As for what we need. Right now we have a dry place to stay and a table to eat on so we are ok, Most of our stuff can be saved we just to clean it. The one thing that we are going to need is Money or gift cards.

Thanks and GOD BLESS
Wayne, Lettie and Lannum Litherland

Post local stores around you that have gift card options and where to send gift cards, please.

not much I can say other than I agree with the others 100% material things can be replaced but the lives of your family can not be. Hopefully you will be back in a home soon and be able to return to something resembling "normal" very quickly. you probably have a tough and stressful road ahead, insurance etc., but at the end of the day you have your family.

and now it will be really easy to rember what to be thankful for when you sit down at Thanksgiving dinner this November.

I don't know you personally, but if there's anything a Buick brother can send you from Texas don't hesitate to email me directly.

Rob

Sorry to hear...glad everyone is safe...

might be a good idea to list those cars on ebay,they will all sell in a matter of 5days ...

Sorry to hear about the losses but thank God your family is okay. Anything we can help with?

Tornados are something else. Quite a few years ago one came thru Bennetsville SC and leveled a shopping center. There was a Food Lion there that got hit. The building was destroyed and in a flat pile of rubble but the boxes of Jello were still on the shelf, fronted and faced, like they were ready to be shopped. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.