Los Angeles

jasper23

Can anyone suggest a decent shop in the Burbank/Glendale area?
I've been to "Rods" on Olive, but found then too expensive for basic stuff.
Thanks,
P

this guy right here seems to know a thing or too about Buick's and if you really want some good service take a lamb chop with you and you have a friend for life. dunno if that's good or bad but it gets your car running like top. All kidding aside he dose a top notch job at a fair price and also takes care of the little things its worth the trip especially on the way back home. :eek: Lou's automotive [SIZE=+1]ADDRESS!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
26212 Dimension Way
Unit 140
Lake Forest, CA 92630[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1](949) 378-1590[/SIZE]

Yeah, I've been to Lou's before and will probably use him again, but he's probably 2 hours away. I just need a local shop for little things. Not even turbo Regal specific things. If I have a breakdown somewhere I'd like to have a local shop to tow to.
Thanks!

Yeah, I've been to Lou's before and will probably use him again, but he's probably 2 hours away. I just need a local shop for little things. Not even turbo Regal specific things. If I have a breakdown somewhere I'd like to have a local shop to tow to.
Thanks!

gn1performance or hye tech are probably closer to you

Thanks guys,
But I'm really just looking for a general mechanic, not a GN/T-Type specific shop. I have other cars that need work too.

Thanks guys,
But I'm really just looking for a general mechanic, not a GN/T-Type specific shop. I have other cars that need work too.

I see Rodz all the time. They have cool cars, but are a specialty shop. They do high end hot rods. If you need general mechanical work, it might be hard to find in Burbank. I work out here, and I know whats around. You are going to be paying twice the cost to pay the shops rent/taxes. There is a small shop next to my job, this guy does the majority of repairs on our fleet of trucks. Also has repaired a few employee's cars there. He does a good job. He's an honest, hard working Armenian guy:eek: He wont fix your car and steal your ss# :D