LOOKING TO BUY 86-87 GN ONLY LOW MILES 20-25K

gonemad87

LOOKING FOR A LOW MILE AS CLOSE TO ORIGINAL GN AS POSSIBLE CAR MUST HAVE LOW MILES AND DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE SO HARD TOP OR ASTRO ROOF OK NO TTYPE LOOKING TO SPEND 20-25K LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES

LOOKING FOR A LOW MILE AS CLOSE TO ORIGINAL GN AS POSSIBLE CAR MUST HAVE LOW MILES AND DOCUMENTATION TO PROVE SO HARD TOP OR ASTRO ROOF OK NO TTYPE LOOKING TO SPEND 20-25K LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES

Gonemad87, I may have what you're looking for, plus, I'm in southern California. Please feel free to contact me.

yes thats fine if i don't pick up u can txt me full info pics and vids and ill get back to u pm sent thanks

Good Morning, John,

Thank you for your interest in my 1987 Grand National. It is a hard top model with exactly 9900 original miles on the clock. I purchased the vehicle on or about 10/27/2003 in Chicago, IL and had it shipped to Carlsbad. At time of purchase, the vehicle showed about 183 miles on the odometer. It has spent it’s life securely locked in my garage.

The engine has never been opened but it has been upgraded to support Razor’s alky system. You can see the upgrades in my TurboBuick.com signature. I have all the original parts, including the exhaust and original wheels/tires, which could easily be re-installed if you desired to do so. The car still uses the original turbo and downpipe. The original torque converter was replaced with an after market unit, and the transmission was rebuilt as a precaution at time of the TC replacement. I can provide you with a detailed list of upgrades and repairs if you’re interested in purchasing the car.

The car runs strong, is mechanically sound, and has passed every California smog inspection with no problems (it was last smog tested and registered in 10/2016). It has never failed to start, has never left me stranded, and has no mechanical issues.

The interior is original, clean, un-faded, and shows no damage. It has never suffered water damage and there are no mold issues. The seats are fully supportive and comfortable (as opposed to most surviving GNs).

The exterior is rust free and shows no damage other than a few tiny chips in the paint. In fact, the vehicle won first place in the stock division at the 16th and 17th Annual BGNRA Car Show at Bates Nut Farm in 2008 and 2009. As you may know, this annual event is the biggest gathering of Grand Nationals on the west coast.

The vehicle did experience light damage to the right front in 2006 due to a distracted driver running a stop sign….impact speed was less than 5MPH. I replaced the right fender and header panel (NOS piece) which returned the vehicle to pristine condition (as evidenced by winning the car shows).

I decided earlier to sell the car for $28,500, but I will drop my asking price to $27,900. I am open to some negotiation, but this vehicle is probably the best stock, show quality example in California, and I’m sure you have investigated the current market. I can get some photos for you later today if I can find a place to post them. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Charles Geer
Carlsbad, CA
87buickturbo@gmail.com (email)
760-845-5902 (phone/text)

I'm getting ready to sell my '87 GN with 30+K miles. I'm only selling to pay for new baby and new addition to house. Lady owned most of life and always garage kept. Its like new and still has that new car feel when getting behind wheel. PM for more info. I'm trying to get an add and pictures put together to post. PM for more info.

I'm getting ready to sell my '87 GN with 30+K miles. I'm only selling to pay for new baby and new addition to house. Lady owned most of life and always garage kept. Its like new and still has that new car feel when getting behind wheel. PM for more info. I'm trying to get an add and pictures put together to post. PM for more info.
I sent you a PM