Looking for Pics for our Website

SAVANNAHAUTOAIR

AUTO AC AND COOLING PARTS
We are putting a special section of our website just for Turbo Buicks, and I'm looking for good pics of GN's, T-Types, and TTA's to add as the pic for the entrance to each section.

Please e-mail, post or link me to anything you have, and with permission, we'll use it on our site.

Here's a link to what it will look like:

http://www.savannahautoair.com/svehicles.asp

Thanks again,
Brett

i have a pic of mine showing off the chrome accumulator?

do we get a discount :D

Link seems to not work...no clue why, but it will if you copy/paste in your browser window.

Also, at the price I'm selling these compressor kits, that chrome accumulator should look real nice. I'll throw in a can of black spray paint:D :) :D

Brett

Just sent you a pic of the ol gray mule.

btw....got me a Mustang last night.....decided he wanted to try and got kicked by the mule....lol.

BTW...how did your A/C turn out? Let me know if I can help in any way.

Lonnie, thanks for the pic...maybe someday they'll learn lol....:D

Brett

No prob on the pic. If you want some of my old GN (the pretty one), I have a few I can send.

LOL....considering it's a friend of mine, he should have known better, especially considering none of my Buicks have been stock. Guess he wasn't paying attention 2 weekends ago when a bunch of us were hanging out and I said bigger turbo, exhaust, etc. is on the car now. That'll teach him to not mess around with the ol gray mule.....:D

Your welcome to use any pic of mine you like.

gn15aq.jpg

marys32kx.jpg

mvc076f8dy.jpg

mvc080f2pr.jpg