Looking for GN owners in Northwest Florida !

lrayzer

Shop Dawg Emma
Trying to locate fellow GN owners in Northwest Floria area, Pensacola, Panama City, Fort Walton, Destin, Mary Esther, Crestview, Defuniak.

Not only would it be good to see how many of us are in this area, but Brian at G-body needs to sell some of his Alum radiators and has offered 5 to my location in Mary Esther with no shipping, these are the direct fits with both coolers $510.00 delivered (go to G-body and verify)
I have 3 GN's myself. close friend has one also, we know there are maybe 5 more around Fort Walton Beach.

Ping me back !:cool:

There are five of us with GNs in Panama City. 5 GNs.jpg

Fantastic !
It has been a few years since we did a 3 car photo shoot out on the beachfront

Can't wait to hook up our towns.

Anybody in that group want a G-body Alum radiator ?

We are all pretty good on Rads but it would be nice to hook up for a photo shoot or hell even meet up would be nice.

Shaun
850-960-6894

Trying to locate fellow GN owners in Northwest Floria area, Pensacola, Panama City, Fort Walton, Destin, Mary Esther, Crestview, Defuniak.

Not only would it be good to see how many of us are in this area, but Brian at G-body needs to sell some of his Alum radiators and has offered 5 to my location in Mary Esther with no shipping, these are the direct fits with both coolers $510.00 delivered (go to G-body and verify)
I have 3 GN's myself. close friend has one also, we know there are maybe 5 more around Fort Walton Beach.

Ping me back !:cool:
I have two, located in Pace, to my knowledge there are about 6 in the thirty mile area.

I have two, located in Pace, to my knowledge there are about 6 in the thirty mile area.

How far is pace from panama city? Is yours modded or stock? Do u drive them? Mine is heavly modded and is a daily driver.