87 ' GN ,FLORIDA CAR ,WELL BUILD , CASH OR TRADES !

gczarny

fast is cool !
Hi everybody , about 80k on the body , it's got T tops ,power seat /windows /locks ,working AC/heat , it's Florida car so there is no rust ,body have original paint in good condition ,has couple of small dings on the hood in one dent on the roof where basketball landed ( thanks kids ! ) easy to pull out for dent buster .
I am a weekend racer , I should say I was since I have not raced this car for over 4 years ,back then car had forged but standard stroke /bore motor that was tuned for 93 octane gas and Alky only and ran mid/low 10's at 132-134 MPH , never been tuned for race gas so I did not know it's real potential but you should all agree that with what I got in it should run well into 9's especially with Weber stroker motor it's in it now . Car needs to be retuned because of this
1-jpg.196486
2-jpg.196487
3-jpg.196488
4-jpg.196489
5-jpg.196490
6-jpg.196491
7-jpg.196492
8-jpg.196493

motor swap , asking price is $26.000 or BO , I will consider trades plus cash ,mostly looking for convertible car or boat 25 to 30 feet but I will consider any trade .
So here it is :
Motor is almost 4.1 L . now .
Weber stroker , 3.55 stroke ,0.040 ' overbore ,girdle ,BHJ ballancer ,Gn 1 heads and intake ,1.65 T&D roller rockers ,70mm upper dog house /spacer and TB , 220/224 roller cam , F body radiator with dual fans , polly motor mounts .
Turbocharger/exhaust
Dual ball bearing 76 GTQ , 3 inch all the way trough 3 muffler system for lower street noise , external gate controlled by Apexi boost controller that could be sold off and boost control given to Fast XFI for example . Precision front mount IC , Razor dual nozzle alky kit with alky pressure and fuel pressure logging into Fast XFI ,
Fuel /Spark
Fast XFI with internal logger for fuel , Fast XIM for spark with coil on plug set up from Cal , 6 EGT probes , you can not ask for better spark/fuel control and EGT feedback set up :) , double pumper in a tank ,83 lbs injectors . FP and injectors hot wired .
Trans, rear end ,brakes ,suspension
turbo 400 with manual shift and trans brake , 3200 Art Carr none LC TC , aluminum racing drive shaft with loop , 9 inch Ford -Detroit locker with dual piston disc brake conversion , front brakes over sized pistons Gbody calipers and cross drilled rotors , no front sway bar but HR anti roll/sway bar in a back ,front tires BF g-force sport 225/60/15 ,rear MT 275/60/15 ,line lock , front springs stock ,front shocks 3 way adjustable ,rear springs stock ,rear shocks QA1 adjustable , adjustable rear upper/lower control arms ,relocation brakets and reinforcment brakets for control arms .
Alston Racing 6 point roll bar set up for safety certified to 10.0 .
please email me with any questions , car located in north Sarasota area and thanks for looking .

Last edited:
thanks , it is very good combo to go deep into that territory , I just never got to do that . I have never lost a single street race with this car and trust me I got many challenges ....... 93 octane safe tune ( can NOT be slower then that ) ....slap stick with dual ball bearing 76 series turbo is very impressive :jawdrop: , you fire up Alky , people in passenger seat turn green :android: ............. well not really , they turn red :muted: period !

Just wonted to add that I would also consider trades for stock to mild build 87' GN or TTA , I need working AC and stock trans with lock up ,performance do not matter just needs to be no rust good on gas daily driver as I am planning to drive it to work every day , I would trade for right car like that plus $10 K ,I have over $25 K invested in just parts in this project you could have it for $10 K so to speak .Let me know please !