Re-locating to Northwest Florida

Not gonna make it guys. Flew all week and have to get all my homework done today. Hope to make it out again once my training slows down a bit.
Well here are some pictures in the parking lot. My Buick couldn't make it this week, but two others did. PWT and Jeff? 20170219_112324.jpg 20170219_124333.jpg 20170219_112124 (1).jpg
20170219_112124 (1).jpg

Nice!!! I'll try to hit up the next one for sure.
Today is the next one, should be there about 10 AM behind Starbucks at Santa Rosa Mall. Hope you and some others can make it out. I got my exhaust hung back up and the GN cleaned up - first wax since paint, so I plan to be there. Weather is about perfect other then a little pollen making our black cars look a little dusty.

Today is the next one, should be there about 10 AM behind Starbucks at Santa Rosa Mall. Hope you and some others can make it out. I got my exhaust hung back up and the GN cleaned up - first wax since paint, so I plan to be there. Weather is about perfect other then a little pollen making our black cars look a little dusty.
I have Mass at 11. Wanna meet up later in the afternoon? I stopped by premier, wanted to fill you in on what he said.

Found this at Wal Mart in Navarre, I was pretty stoked!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1606.JPG
    IMG_1606.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: Pwt
You don't see as many GNs in the matchbox type sized cars as you used to. My wife used to always pick them up for me when she saw them. Think I have a bad rear control arm bushing, car moves around a little too much on acceleration and de-celleration than I like. Back on jack stands waiting for time and motivation.

That's not fun man, I'm still saving up to get the work done at premier otherwise I can admire the nice fresh paint on my new hot wheels car.

Is anyone going to Burning up the Beaches at Destin commons this Saturday?

Guess I missed that, should check here or that website you posted before more often. Son had birthday and some yard work. Drove through Thunder Beach Thursday, that was enough traffic for me anyway. Planning to hit Navarre Cruise this Friday. Starts pretty early, a friend of mine might be bringing out his 68 convertible sport Fury. I'm changing rear end fluid and maybe transmission fluid on GN. but may try and bring it out.

There are a few more Turbo Regals west of you on the eastern shore and Mobile area. I'm retired Army and on the eastern shore in Fairhope, AL which is about an hour from Pensacola.

There are a few local events near me as well. I think the Panhandle Cruisers and the Gearjammers attend a few of them.

2nd SAT of every month there is a car meetup that gets together in the Dillard's parking lot off I10, exit 38. Starts at 5PM, ends around 9ish. Last night was a great turnout, lots of cars..but some weekends, not so much.

Let me know if you guys all get together in Pensacola and I'll head over.

There are a few more Turbo Regals west of you on the eastern shore and Mobile area. I'm retired Army and on the eastern shore in Fairhope, AL which is about an hour from Pensacola.

There are a few local events near me as well. I think the Panhandle Cruisers and the Gearjammers attend a few of them.

2nd SAT of every month there is a car meetup that gets together in the Dillard's parking lot off I10, exit 38. Starts at 5PM, ends around 9ish. Last night was a great turnout, lots of cars..but some weekends, not so much.

If you plan on heading to Pensacola let me know.

I'm game for a trip to Dillard's on Eastern Shore maybe next month. Looks like an hour and 35 minutes and 88 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Thinking a ride would do me and the Buick good. I'd like to get out and see some new cars. Hate to say it , turning into a fair weather cruiser lately and need this rain to stop. Maybe Pwt and I can round up the group and take a ride over. Not sure what happens in P'Cola lately. Wish my AC worked, may have to work on that.

I'm game for a trip to Dillard's on Eastern Shore maybe next month. Looks like an hour and 35 minutes and 88 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Thinking a ride would do me and the Buick good. I'd like to get out and see some new cars. Hate to say it , turning into a fair weather cruiser lately and need this rain to stop. Maybe Pwt and I can round up the group and take a ride over. Not sure what happens in P'Cola lately. Wish my AC worked, may have to work on that.

I don't go out in the rain, the Buick might melt. And my AC just quit...waiting on the parts to get in to get it up and running again. Might be taking a trip to Panama City in JUL to meetup with the group their for some tuning.

I don't go out in the rain, the Buick might melt. And my AC just quit...waiting on the parts to get in to get it up and running again. Might be taking a trip to Panama City in JUL to meetup with the group their for some tuning.

Let me know about that trip. I've gone to Friday fest with them and always had a good time. I've got some parts to hang on mine, but it was in paint for a year and I just want to drive it for a while before tearing it apart and taking it out of service again. Yea maybe it is time to get the AC working. Think I have everything I need except motivation and have some other big home projects going. Looking forward to next second Saturday, weather and wife permitting will take a trip over. Tell her she can shop at Dillards................

Anybody else interested in headed over to the Cruise at Dillard's this weekend?

I'll be there...either in the C10 or the GN. GN A/C is fixed but I still won't take it in the rain :)

I'll be there...either in the C10 or the GN. GN A/C is fixed but I still won't take it in the rain :)
My Buick AC has been opened a while. Changing the dryer is a no brainer, just debating if I need to go back and re-oil all the o-rings and hope the compressor seals didn't dry out. Did you change dryer and how much oil did you add to it?

Just about to hit us and it looks like rain behind the Thunderstorm all the way behind it over to your area. Went to cars and coffee this AM, and had to duck into a gas station overhang to put the T-Tops in. Got caught this AM too. Maybe next month, without AC it would be miserable driving over with windows up.