Looking for E85 station in Bowling Green

Sorry this is late but for future reference I have not found any, I bring mine...

I know it's to late now but may be of use next year.

.Clark Gas Station

810 Morgantown RdBowling Green, KY 42101

• (270) 843-9825

2.BP Service Stations
560 US 31W BypBowling Green, KY 42101

• (270) 843-4420

3.Consumer's Gasoline Station
108 1st AvBowling Green, KY 42101

• (270) 781-1236

4.Exxon Mobil Gas Station
700 Church StBowling Green, KY 42101

• (919) 894-7332

I live in BG, there are no E85 distributors in this town. I know there used to be a station in Franklin that sold it, but the quality was not consistent. The locals that run it go to Nashville to get it.

If you have a smartphone or iPhone there is an app called Keen driver that lists e85 stations. I use it and it is free in the Google store.

I sent Dave a text about this, maybe he can chime in and confirm it. There is a Renegade Race Fuel hub in BG just a few miles from the track. They go by Valor Oil.
407 Raven Avenue Bowling Green, KY 42101

My friends go there (or at least used to) to buy E85. It's very consistent and not much more than pump 93.

If for some reason they don't have it there anymore, you can go south on I65 to exit 97 in TN and there is a Shell station that has it. But, that's almost an hour drive.

Thanks to all, I got some from the Wolcott's as they had some extra at the track. Renegade had it but was $8.00 a gallon and wouldn't tell me what they were adding to it except to say unleaded fuel so I passed. Jamie charged me $2.00 a gallon and it was good for 9.teens at 147 got to love this stuff. Thank again. Dave

Thanks to all, I got some from the Wolcott's as they had some extra at the track. Renegade had it but was $8.00 a gallon and wouldn't tell me what they were adding to it except to say unleaded fuel so I passed. Jamie charged me $2.00 a gallon and it was good for 9.teens at 147 got to love this stuff. Thank again. Dave
Awesome...
They are good people !!
Great to see you Dave...the car was running great.

Bryan