Looking for an affordable 3000 stall

DorianL

Affordable????? Does that even exist?

With a lock-up and tough enough to take on 500HP/500TQ

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!!!

D.

heard from a few members that westcoast converters had really good prices..... no personal exp however

I was @ the pinks all out in ATL last month and meet a guy from FTI competition converters...told me he could build me one from 400 or 600 with the billet parts...never heard of them... anybody heard of these guys?

If my TCI failed (one would have thought a reputable brand) I'm an not is such a rush to get another.

it doesnt have to be failed ,it may just be that it is not working efficiently with your engine combination.a motor like that doesnt need alot of stall probably an honest 2800 would work great,i have some freshened art carr 3000 stall non lockers at a great price.freshened by pro torque.

it doesnt have to be failed ,it may just be that it is not working efficiently with your engine combination.a motor like that doesnt need alot of stall probably an honest 2800 would work great,i have some freshened art carr 3000 stall non lockers at a great price.freshened by pro torque.

email sent

I see. The converter was reommended by TCI. I called them again yesterday and they now recommend: TCI 243016

A street fighter 3000 stall.

If this fella is not appropriate, I am open to a freshened At Carr as well. I think indeed the stall speed may be a little high.

converters

Give American Perfeormance Converters a try. Ive used several over the years and the have always treated me well. Phone # (765) 860-8701,
Performance-Converter.com

I've been running tci's 10inch 3000-3500 lock/up stall for 5 years with no problems.I'm switch to a th400 tranny for my tsm motor,but will keep the tci converter for my street car.

I see. The converter was reommended by TCI. I called them again yesterday and they now recommend: TCI 243016

A street fighter 3000 stall.

If this fella is not appropriate, I am open to a freshened At Carr as well. I think indeed the stall speed may be a little high.