Valve Covers, Turbo, Stall Convert

Will Flow

Hello,

I am looking for Valve covers that will work with HYD Roller Rocker Arms, Precision Turbo preferably a 62/62 or close and PTC stall non-lock up 9.5 inch. If anyone have for sale or know of someone that is selling. Thanks for your time.

Hello,

I am looking for Valve covers that will work with HYD Roller Rocker Arms, Precision Turbo preferably a 62/62 or close and PTC stall non-lock up 9.5 inch. If anyone have for sale or know of someone that is selling. Thanks for your time.
Another member and I have been powder coating a bunch of stock and aftermarket parts. We have about 4 different style Vc's. From stock to stock with RJC extentions tig welded and some other aftermarket ones. We can powder coat you a set, to your color in mind. We arent trying to make a bunch o money but to cover a case of beer and the original price of the part is sufficient right now. Like to get some feedback on our end products.
LMK what price your looking to spend, Im guessing 225$ shipped here in the US?
Shoot us an offer ? Were in N califoirnia

A buddy of mine just posted a brand new 9.5 non lockup PTC $1000 plus the ride. I have a nice set of Champion valve covers with Hartline performance engraved on them. $250 plus the ride.