CCW classic look alikes? Are there any more affordable options?

regalman4925

I am looking to get some different wheels on my GN this spring assuming paint is done. I love the CCW classic wheel look but cannot seem to bring myself to get over the price tag on them. I am looking at least around 7000 in wheels and tires if I go the CCW classic route, That seems a bit crazy to me. I do not really need a forged wheel being that this is more of a showable street car and not a hard core track car. Are there any other options that have the look of CCW but a more affordable price tag? I am wanting 17s or possibly 18s all polished. Thanks for any productive advice.

You can scroll through the Forgeline wheels to see if there’s something you like.
The SE1 wheel is a similar monoblock design. Very flush wheel, no lip.
The D3C wheel is a 3 pc wheel.
www.wheelsperformace.com has Black Friday specials.
It seems I recall a 3 pc Forgeline wheel set 18x 9 front and 18x 10 rear was $5600 on sale for $3500 three years ago.

Link to thread below.
Photos are gone, but info is there.

Avant-garde is another wheel choice.

I am looking to get some different wheels on my GN this spring assuming paint is done. I love the CCW classic wheel look but cannot seem to bring myself to get over the price tag on them. I am looking at least around 7000 in wheels and tires if I go the CCW classic route, That seems a bit crazy to me. I do not really need a forged wheel being that this is more of a showable street car and not a hard core track car. Are there any other options that have the look of CCW but a more affordable price tag? I am wanting 17s or possibly 18s all polished. Thanks for any productive advice.
I have 20” ag wheels 3 piece F110 on mine. My friend is a salesman, I can connect you if you are interested in one of their styles

94208443-5E03-4DAC-8D3B-59BC0ACF6F05.jpeg