Looking for a wrecked/rotted complete 86/7 TR

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, been absent from the board for some time, my Turbo LSX build stalled out and I have decided to go back to a nasty 6 in my "and so it begins" project. Im looking for a complete 86-7 TR that is crashed or rotted to use as a donor car to replace the many V6 parts I have sold. Let me know if you know of any, Cheaper is better! Thanks guys!!!

What is it...

you are actually looking for? I have an 86 sitting in my drive way w/o eng/trans in it. the engine and trans are in the garage. I have it as a donor. It was a northern car and the doors and lower quarters are rotted.
Tom:smile:

I'm thinking I need one that's fairly complete including the engine, I sold everything but the short block, I think it would be the easiest to buy a whole car and part out the remains after I pillage what I need? Where are you located? Price?

I have ...

extra parts, engines and trans. The car came with an olds.(I think it was an olds or maybe a caddy?) the dealer replaced the original with. It wasn't discovered until the trans let go under boost a year later after the warranty ran out. the only parts I took out were the front tracts, just some odds and ends. It has a new hd/liner, good 3" exhaust. I originally purchased it for the window glass. Mine has the mirror finish, and it's no longer acceptable.:(

Can you send me some pics of the car and the odds and ends? Also, what kind of money? Im not against a drive. Im not sure how likely I will be to find one closer to me?!?!

As soon as .....

I can get my son to get the pics and put them on the comp. I'll get them to you.
Thanks
Tom:cool: