looking for a ttype in south florida

iam

looking for a clean T-type(no GN's please) not mod'd to crazy, 11 sec the fastest, daily driver with no issues, idont care about milage as long as its been gone thru and freshened up, if i like how it looks ill have a local turbo buick mechanic(harpers racing) go over the car at my ex$pense which will take an about hour , and negotiate price from there.( willing to spend $7-9k, but more if harper says its a steal) last weekend a local auction in ft.lauderdale sold 2 gnx's for $50k and $75k, and a WH1 WITH 59K miles SUPER CLEAN FOR $8K IM SO MAD I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS, im tired of looking at junk for $10k , so thats why i made this thread, i live in broward county , coral springsfeel free to contact me anytime @ 954- 496-6474
thanks, drew

looking for a clean T-type(no GN's please) not mod'd to crazy, 11 sec the fastest, daily driver with no issues, idont care about milage as long as its been gone thru and freshened up, if i like how it looks ill have a local turbo buick mechanic(harpers racing) go over the car at my ex$pense which will take an about hour , and negotiate price from there.( willing to spend $7-9k, but more if harper says its a steal) last weekend a local auction in ft.lauderdale sold 2 gnx's for $50k and $75k, and a WH1 WITH 59K miles SUPER CLEAN FOR $8K IM SO MAD I JUST LEARNED ABOUT THIS, im tired of looking at junk for $10k , so thats why i made this thread, i live in broward county , coral springsfeel free to contact me anytime @ 954- 496-6474
thanks, drew
954-496-4746