Looking for a hartop GN

qwiktim

I'm currently looking for a nice '86-'87 hardtop GN, no T-tops or Astroroofs, no digital dash, other options do not matter. Mildly modified or stock, no race cars.

Looking to spend up to $15,000 cash but the car must accurately reflect the price...... Please e-mail me with what you have or know of. Will travel for the right car.

qwiktim@sssnet.com

I have a brand new 2003 10th anniversary Cobra with 600 miles that I may work a deal with if interested.

Just in case anyone might be interested in a Cobra:

Very minor bolt ons, makes 484 hp to the tires on pump gas. Has the nicest solid axle conversion ever done to my knowledge, with only the best parts. Already featured in the NMRA Race Pages.

Almost $38,000 invested.

cobra00.jpg
qwiktim-4.jpg

http://pages.sssnet.com/qwiktim/rear3.jpg

i knew you would return to the turbo cars i did the cobra thing also but nothing and i mean nothing replaces the G/N,s or Turbo T,s

That's like comparing apples to oranges though......the reason for the Buick now is our 2 kids............ 4 people aren't very comfortable in a Cobra. The Cobra is down right wicked, in all respects. If you have ever driven something with 600 hp, a 6 speed, that handles like it's on rails? It's a different world.

i have had 2 2003 Cobras and yes there wicked in ther own ways but there still mustangs no matter how you slice it the G/N,s have mystic about them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!