looking for a gun metal grey or white wo2 tr with grey int (please read entire post )

iam

has to have working a/c, heat, cruise control, antena,would like a car that can sit in south forida traffic with a/c on with no issues. prefer it to be tastefully mod'd but nothing to serious, looking for a car that can make it to the bowlling green from south florida without any issues. look foward to hearing from you, thank you in advance , drew

has to have working a/c, heat, cruise control, antena,would like a car that can sit in south forida traffic with a/c on with no issues. prefer it to be tastefully mod'd but nothing to serious, looking for a car that can make it to the bowlling green from south florida without any issues. look foward to hearing from you, thank you in advance , drew
anything like this out there????

78 views , does anyone have any color ttype as described ?? thanks drew

What about the two tone limited in the for sale section. Thats a nice car and priced right

My cousin is selling his 87 T white with blue bucket interior with chrome package real nice, fresh paint fresh motor ported heads, has suspension work arms sway bar braces etc, lots of mods, AC works in Miami Fl. let me know if the white and chrome might interest you. Here's a quick pic i just found in my library?!

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 45
  • PART_1355460724069.jpeg
    PART_1355460724069.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 40
My cousin is selling his 87 T white with blue bucket interior with chrome package real nice, fresh paint fresh motor ported heads, has suspension work arms sway bar braces etc, lots of mods, AC works in Miami Fl. let me know if the white and chrome might interest you. Here's a quick pic i just found in my library?!
ill be in kendal on saturday have your cousin give me a call 954-496-4746, thanks , Drew

I'm looking for interested parties 1987 Turbo T Limited with WO2 blackout package and rare astroroof (click photo in sig for larger view). Everything works just fine and it has 64,6xx original miles. I prefer the gray interior myself but this one has red velour 60/40 with column shift. Limiteds were the top of the line, luxury Buick Regals after all.

I'm looking for interested parties 1987 Turbo T Limited with WO2 blackout package and rare astroroof (click photo in sig for larger view). Everything works just fine and it has 64,6xx original miles. I prefer the gray interior myself but this one has red velour 60/40 with column shift. Limiteds were the top of the line, luxury Buick Regals after all.
thanks but its not in my buudget