I am looking for a CLEAN WHITE T TYPE in or near FLA

cobra97@bellsou

I went down to south Fl and looked at one and well needless to say I did not buy it.
It should meet most of the criteria here. Thanks

1. very clean interior and body and no engine or tranny issues.
2. ac and heat must work
3. No major rust or T tops
4. Mods are welcome
5. Mileage under 130k or so.
6. Prefer white but will consider silver, black, blue in that order.

What do you have ? I have cash so no need to b.s or go to bank. Looking to spend around 7k or so. I have seen quite a few sell on the boards wthin the past few month that fit what I am looking for.

I got one 1987 white Turbo-T factory astroroof 100% original paint 56,830 miles one owner never smoked in all papers window sticker well optioned car split bench grey seat 90% stock. Priced under $9700 Downside I am not real close to Florida location about 50 miles north west of Philadelphia, PA. I could be wrong but in the six grand range its tough finding a good one unless high miles and rust is not a concern. White is also a very desireable color in a T-Type or Turbo-T especially with the black out package (WO2) in 1987. All 1986s of course had the black out package.

kirbanperformance.com

You could say I have had a few 1986-1987 Turbo Regals over the years.
The ones that don't leak probably don't have oil in them!

email me your email to respond I have written info etc on the car and won't have photos til monday after my secretary down loads them as I do not know how to do it. took photos today. But need your direct email denniskirban@yahoo.com

Please no more emails on my white Turbo-T. I have a buyer sending full payment. Should that fail I have 4 or 5 serious players one of which already owns two of my cars. I appreciate everyones interest. The photo of this car never made it to our website, car sold that fast.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Owner of a few Turbo Regals in the past and 8 GNXs (real ones)

Here is some food for thought, I sold the very first GNX I bought back in the spring of 2001 had 179,000 original miles one owner never smoked in, never rebuilt. Drivers seat was badly worn as was the steering wheel. Power antenna was original and still worked as did the powermaster. All original paint everything sold it in 24 hours for $13,900. That may be some sort of record for miles one owner, and cheap price for a basic driver GNX.