looking for a LIMITED,T or GN 10 sec car ..cash in hand

slowcar

Banned
I have owned many of these cars over the years and I keep getting bit by the bug.... so here it goes...I want a Limited,T..or GN mint ... prefer a 10 sec. car with tight suspension and super clean interior and low mileage...I am willing to go up to 20k cash... I am serious and all pics of cars and info on mods would be appreciated... also on flip side I am looking for a Limited or T with low low miles and little or no mods mint... If I find the right cars I will buy one of each... just send the info...I live in south florida and will travel or for right car... Mark

Went to Bowling green and no cars for sale worth buying

I wanted to mention I went to BG this year and saw a lot of nice rides.... no cars for sale worth the asking prices... most didnt sell.... I did leave a note on one burgandy T and no calls... it was a really clean T Limited ... near mint..... pretty car...well I travelled 1000 miles to buy a car and drive it home with no luck... I had brought 15k with me .... so hopefully I will get the response i need here... thanks Mark

Have You Checked Out The Car I have Listed Here?

Have you seen the car I have listed here with a detailed description and pics.. I can send more photos too

Looking for 86 or 87 ....

Nice 78 coupe .... those cars are very quick on the highway.... maybe gears are lower .... but I am looking for the 86 or 87 intercooled

Lets talk.

Attachments

• GN2.JPG
    GN2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 131
  • GN.JPG
    GN.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 122
I forgot.....no t-top cars....

No t-tops.......I apologize for those who have sent me info on them....I am very serious and so far nothing as of yet has gotten my interest....so if you have a car and want to sell let me know.....thanks Mark

Mine wasn't good enough?

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00595.JPG
    DSC00595.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 75