Putting out feelers on a spring purchase T Type, T, or WH1

jbaker

Looking for: no rust, not in need of paint, interior >8 of 10, under 80k miles, working a/c and cruise, gas or E85, 200-4R, no full blown race cars. $12-22k.
1. 86 or 87 T tops, white exterior, WO2, prefer gray int, prefer original wheels with sale.
2. Same as above gray or silver exterior.
3. 86 WH1 with the correct two tone paint.
If its the right car I would consider a hardtop. No issues with mods. Must be able to be driven home to Illinois.
Thanks, Jeremy.

My brother has an all white 87 T blue interior chrome package very nice car, dont have many pics but i can get some if it gauges any interest he doesn't come on here much this is the car on my driveway

Attachments

• PART_1355460724069.jpeg
    PART_1355460724069.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for the heads up Chris. Really wanting the WO2 package, and T tops. I know I know....good luck!
Thanks for the offer.

Hey Chris, how much and pics please send to torched03@yahoo.com
thanks, Tony

quote="87chrisss, post: 3179285, member: 36044"]My brother has an all white 87 T blue interior chrome package very nice car, dont have many pics but i can get some if it gauges any interest he doesn't come on here much this is the car on my driveway[/quote]

Bump....Still looking, cash in hand. Can't believe I issed the WH1 that sold in 20 hours in Caedar Rapids, Iowa! Dammit.

Wow, should have waited. I know I will sound like "that guy"......but if my chopper sells your car would look good in my garage!
glws!

That's a beautiful example of a WH1.
Even though I'm partial to the N89 wheels.
And a T-top no less. - Like mine.
I bet there were probably 200 or so 1986 WH1's built with T-tops.
Maybe more, but not that many more.
I still think the 1986 WH1 with T-Tops (or Astroroof) is the rarest of the LC2 powered TR's
And no matter how much people love Color 19 in solid, their mouths water when they see a WH1.
I'd like to see some more pictures.

I have a blue/ blue buckets 86 T. Hardtop 117k. Looks good. Drives good. Shifts good. Only mods are adj fuel pressure reg, adjustable wastegate, 3" single shot with a cutout. Car has new brakes. New shocks new front suspension bushings. Tires are good. Stock 85 GN wheels. New bumper fillers, new windshield. power windows , locks, seats, newer firestone street tires on front and BFG drag radials on the back

The bad: needs window swipes. Carpet is worn and faded no holes. Up close pitting on bumpers. Car has some chips and small scratches, front seats show some wear its not a show car. Its a decent driver

$7700 as is or I can put enough parts in the trunk to mod the car and put you into high 11, s ( converter. Fuel pump. 70mm throttle body.70mm turbo. 50lb injectors. Chip for injectors. Translater and LT1 mass air. )for 9k

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wh1.16.500. With some.very nice mods.100 % street worthy

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 47