Looking at a 87gn, what to keep an eye out for?

87ttypttom

hey guys. I'm gonna be looking at a 87 GN this weekend. Supposed to have 69k original miles. Has trans, suspension upgrades as well as bigger turbo down pipe injectors... Ect. Told no rust and interior is good to go no issues, as well as paint. Anyways are there specific areas to pay attention too? I always wanted a GN and want to make sure I know what to look for. I've had a 87 t type back in early 2002 but it was stolen so I know a little bit about the platform. Thanks guys

Door bottoms, rear of wheel wells, rear frame rails, under t-tops if so equipped. Drive it, see how it shifts, feels, acts at hwy and around town. Braking accelerating, coasting. Fluids, especially powermaster if equipped.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Another member put the attached checklist together.

Attachments

• GN buyers guide.pdf
    538.7 KB · Views: 65
Might want to post your general location. Might find a Buick Brother local to you that could help out. Lots of stuff to look for in general. The specific details are outlined in one of the posts around here somewhere... Maybe someone can post the thread link if I can't find it shortly...

Car is in Hershey PA. Is anyone available to look at the car for me and give me some feedback about its condition and estimated value.