Look!

got a couple of ?'s

1st- why is there two different area codes in your contact numbers? work+home?

2nd- is the drivers side high beam included in the sale?

3rd- whats with the 78-79 emblem in the engine compartment above the radiator?

4th- if bruce is "the king of gns @ aggressive" how come you havent had him fix the oil leak on the pass valve cover?

5th- why put new slicks, trans, and boost controller if your trying to sell the car? seems thats the root of spousal conflict.

6th- i think that the dream catcher hanging from the mirror in pic three is where you can up with that price.

just my .02, good luck selling the car.

buickbert

Couple If Answers!

1. when its your car, or my car i can put whatever the f*#k, wherever the f#*k i want to on the car as far as the 3.8 emblem is concerned.

2. im sure you know a little something about turbo regals, i don't understand why would you even ask why is my headlight is out, and yes it is with the vehicle.

3. come see the car before you judge from a pic if theres an oil leak or not, and no theres no leak period.

4.and the last and final answer for you is that whatever goes on in my house is my business, as far as spousal conflict, all the stuff that was added was during this whole conflict, i put this car on here too sell not get fronted by someone trying to be cute being an internet tough guy, like the korean store owners say, YOU NO LIKE, YOU NO BUY!, SO IF YOU NOT INTERESTED, KICK ROCKS SIR, AND F#&K WITH SOMEBODY LOCAL LIKE THAT, WE DON'T NEED NO MORE CROSS COUNTRY INTERNET GANGSTAS OUT HERE, MUST HAVE ALOT IF TIME ON YOUR HANDS GUY.

Not Just Yet, With That Ticket, Kinda To Low, But Who Knows.

1st- why is there two different area codes in your contact numbers? work+home?

2nd- is the drivers side high beam included in the sale?

3rd- whats with the 78-79 emblem in the engine compartment above the radiator?

4th- if bruce is "the king of gns @ aggressive" how come you havent had him fix the oil leak on the pass valve cover?

5th- why put new slicks, trans, and boost controller if your trying to sell the car? seems thats the root of spousal conflict.

6th- i think that the dream catcher hanging from the mirror in pic three is where you can up with that price.

just my .02, good luck selling the car.

buickbert

put 7500 in the glove box and im sure it will sell fast just to help ya out thats how ya sale a car when ya over price it by so much lol

Not Just Yet, With That Ticket, Kinda To Low, But Who Knows.

serious inquiries only!

somebody make me an reasonable offer, this car needs to be gone by the weekend, after that im just gonna have to bite the bullet, so somebody check me out, no derogatory statements please.:) :confused: :) :confused: :) :confused: :biggrin:

If you are serious sir, I need a vin and mileage PM'd to me ASAP.

You know, there are cars in the 10's with all their headlights.

What year also.

tooo low!

i will keep it for $3300.00, thats like crackhead prices, plus my wife will really flip if i sell it for that low, but i have 88,000km, which is about 55,000 miles original, no b/s. i really, eally dont want to sell it but i have to bring the peace from somewhere, and selling that car will bring peace and sex again.:D

Attachments

• DSCF0101.jpg
    DSCF0101.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF0102_edited.jpg
    DSCF0102_edited.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 135