Look!

BOOSTWANTER

Everything Must Go, New Price $11,500.00 Obo, Didn't Realize T-types Were Cheaper Than Grand Nationals No Matter How Clean, But I Have A New Turbo T-49, Injectors, And Fuel Regulator. The Car Is Still Clean And Ready To Go, Who Ever Pick This One Up Will Not Be Disappointed. 313-670-2186 Mark, Call Anytime. All Work Done By Bruce, The Grand National King At Aggressive Performance In Roseville, Mi

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 997
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 996
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 982
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 987
I am interested, can I see some pics of the interior and engine?

Thanks!

Also, any rust to be found on this beautie?

Engine Pic And Interior Manual Windows And Locks, The Only Thing Power Is The Trunk

Attachments

• Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 878
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 880
I Guess So, The Old Guy I Got It From Must Have Put It On There, Cause T-types Didn't Come With A Spoiler

i dont like my car being called a montecarlo like everyone else,but the monte spoiler doesnt look bad.

Dorguy

Thats The Best I Can Get With This Cheap @$$ Camera

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 771
  • Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 764
My Nutz Is What I Mean To Your Non Turbo Regal Having Azz, Why Don't You Get A Turbo Regal, At Least A 84 T-type Before You Talk All This $hit About Somebody Else

Acutually I have a true 87 hardtop GN

Actually I have a true GN hardtop with all the correct factory parts not all chopped up. Good luck with your 11500 price hope it sells?:D

That A%^ brown interior looks like a dirt bag!!

I have nothing further plain and simple your fake gn looks like crap. Love the attitude problem as well. You really have a way with people dont ya.:rolleyes:

For Sale!

New Mods, Mickey Thompsons Drag Radials, New Trans With Tr Valve Body And Clutches, Adjustable Boost CONTROLLER From Inside Car, And All The Other Stuff I Listed Earlier
With Those Few Mods I Did A 12.57 @ 114mph On Street Tires. Selling Because Im Getting Bored With It, I Change Cars Every Other Month I Think. Call Mark 313-670-2186
The Car Is Very Clean, Drivers Side Seat Is A Little Worn, Nothing A Seat Cover Wont Fix. Who Ever Pick This One Up Will Not Be Disappointed. OH I REPLACED THE T-TYPE EMBLEMS, AND TOOK THE GN STICKERS
OFF

Make Me An Offer!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CALL MARK AT 248-379-9524, NEED TO GET THIS THIS OUTTA HERE, NO REASONABLE OFFER TURNED TOWN, THIS VEHICLE IS CAUSING SPOUSAL CONFLICT AND I DONT WANNA BE ON THE 10 O'CLOCK NEWS, LOL.

how to get rid of it

put 7500 in the glove box and im sure it will sell fast just to help ya out thats how ya sale a car when ya over price it by so much lol