Look it what I got did.....

BeanSS

SlickSquid
IMG_0254.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Courtesy of Mean Mike!!!:biggrin:

It's a Weiand Intake converted for good ol' EFI!! I souped about this for real!! hahaha I wont even do this conversion till I get the rest of my motorsquared away so I parked the Turbo T and will be driving my Marauder while I get this bad boy right.

So hey let me know what you guys think? Im a post this in the Hot Air section too

why am i thinking, an intercooler plate between the carb hole and the turbocharger, with TB in front of the turbo (HA style, but intercooled)?

Very nice, I saw the other fab thread. It looks like some real nice work. I am jealous, would love to be able to do that!

Sexy but what are you planning on?

Making an carb Turbo regal into an EFI Turbo Regal!!:biggrin:

why am i thinking, an intercooler plate between the carb hole and the turbocharger, with TB in front of the turbo (HA style, but intercooled)?

^^^
Naw I wasnt thinking that but that does sound VERY interesting

eh lol; i was of the opinion that if the LG3 FWD 3.8 intake was of the same intake pattern as the RWD 3.8 blocks'; that would have been one way to do a turbo EFI engine; simply by having a turbo intercooled with hoses routed right into the tb; tho that'd require something like a reburn chip or diff settings due to the TB receiving pressurized air; and if the FWD intake is switch-able?

but im interested in seeing how this works!